My v4.5 Tama won't grow up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi on my v4.5 who is in child stage. She has been in child stage since the middle of December, and she just won't grow up! (It's not that I don't want her to grow up, its just that im beginning to get worried.)

Help!

Pausing stops the Tama from growing. If you have been pausing often, it makes your Tama grow extra slow.

If it has been since the middle of December I am going to guess you keep it paused more than 5 or 6 hour a day.

Perhaps a good idea would be to keep it off pause and let it sleep while you are busy.

Change the time (hour, not the date) to around 11pm or so... If it is the 15th, set the time to the 11pm on the 14th?

Your Tama should sleep about 9hours. (11pm-7am) If you need more time, adjust the sleep again. (More than 15hours, you probably SHOULD pause.)

I did this often in order to keep from pausing and actually had a sleeptime evolution on my v6.

Good Luck and hope it evolves soon.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
pausing dosen't make it grow slower, it just dosen't grow while it's paused.

This has only one exception: If you let your tama go to sleep, and it gets old enough for evolving while sleeping, it won't evolve in sleep, but as soon as it wakes up. If you pause the tama before it wakes and evolves, the tama will take another day until it evolves.

If you have been pausing your tama before it wakes, this may be the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back