my v4 and v3 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaida007

Reaction score
:wacko: hi i got a v4 and a v3 im shoked because my tamas are universal adults the match maker might be coming soon for both them

im going to post every day about my gotchis

oh no a glitch pm me and tell me what to do whenlines go roud yout tama

mario v4 amy! v3

age 6 age 5

hunger!!!! hunger!!!!

hapyness!!!! happyness!!!!

training bar full training bar full

job preschoolteacher

skill points pencil 345

star 117

flower 780

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama just had a baby when i finished my post and i had to loos wigeht because because it was 94 and i cant work maybe i need a new job my tama is going to speck now

hi im mario and i connected with my friend amy she is v3 but we fell in love and got babys and i had a sweet little baby girl i told jaida007 to call her jaida and she said yes i liked my job as a preschool teacher but i cant work i need a new job *sobs* well thats all for now im hungrey and so is my baby p.s my parter is a :( me and my baby are goig to tama town to play then when we come home we are going to play games then were going to the park with jaida007 and her mum and brothers yes our first visit to the park ill post tomz bye bye

my writing is red my tamas is blue wer going to tamatown then play a few games then im going to the park with my tamas im posting agian and my v3s gonna talk bye bye

my tama v3 is going to speck her writing is puple and mine is red

hi im amy! and i got a baby by connecting with v4 mario he is so cute and so in my babyi want jaida to call her lucy i went on tama town after mario did we got lost of prizes then we played games then w......... sorry i paused her she was saying we went to the park *unpaused*we went to the park hey jaida why did you pause me lol what does that mean it means laught out loude you say it on the computer insted of saying hahahahahaha ok lol dont pause me agian sorry ok i got to go now ill post tomoz

aww shes so cute ill post a conversation tomoz ok bye se ya

iv managed to keep my tama alive so heres my tamas conversation

hi its mario speckin yer and me amy yer amy whatever hey dont speack to me like that ok ok sorry *grumbels* we had a good time at the park we got a big surise when we come home to find another v4 on the chair jaida007 unwraped it and started it up thin i fell of the chair lol what does that mean it means laugh out loud whatever the babys were ever so happy when the baby was born shes a girl called hitcht yes igot really jelouse when mario and the new baby went on tama town and got boomboxes and a disk3 each mario danced to his why we all listened i wish i could ba a v4 weel thats all folks

well that was mario spekin and me amy whatever lol so i got a new tama it was a v4 and now omg it just envoled into a tamatchi there so sweet my writing is red amys is puple marios is blue and now hitch the tamatchi is green

*starts up a new conversation with mario amy and hitch*

hi im hitch you are amy and mario oh kool kool i went on tama town and got a boom box i havent used it yet im going to ask jaida007 if i can connect with you tow ok we would like that and so would my baby and mine [/colorsays at the same time whatever amy*

lol you to are both alike but dont talk to me like that ok sorry dear well im hungrey so am i me to and i want to play games me 2 me 3 and i want to go on tamatown me 2 me 3 lolwhat does that mean laught out loudcolor im going now ok byr color=blue]by hitch bye hitch [/colorim going now to me to by

:D

Latest posts

Back