MY V4 (!) and V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katielouise

Reaction score
Alright, Ok, so this mightbe a tad boring at first, I haven't done this be4. Yesterday I went into town with my mum and sis and I got to woolworths (!) and chose a tama. Unfortuneately my sis nicked the design I wanted (the white one with colured blobs and orange buttons) so i settled with Blue with white clouds. Anyway after lunch in M&S we went home and I charged into the kitchen cut open the plastic and dashed into the living room.(later my dad moaned at for the mess!) I pulled out the plastic-cy thing at the side and set the time, date, birthday etc. When my egg hatched, mine was a boy (grrr.. I wanted a girl!) and my sisters was a girl. I named it Sammy and hers is Nina. Perfect I thought, becos they can get married. We were in tamagotchi mode for about 4 hours then!

Anyway, my cute tsubutchi eventually evolved into a Harutchi, and once I almost thought it was a teenager! After several games of Jumping rope and Mimic I decided to go on Tamatown.com! (by then Sammy and Nina were best friends) I got about 2500p from there and loads of food. It got its first post and it got to go to preschool. Then it got a present from the King: a chest. I was dead jealous cos it turned me into a baby, and emptied all ma hearts, yet it gave ma sisters 400p!

Here are Sammy's stats:

Name: Sammy

Child:Harutchi

Intelligence: 40

Arts: 35

Social: 20

Right Now for my V3:

My V3's name is tamagotchi(i no, rubbish name!). I got my V3 a while ago, around September time. It is a boy and was a mizutamatchi, hinotamatchi and is now a dorotchi. Earlier, the match maker came and married a . It had a baby girl! It has 9999p and 22 items, 7 foods. I marginally pleased that he has full training!!!! :wacko: It has 6 friends! I will start again from my baby girl since there isn't much to say for my dorotchi!

FROM MY V4 LOG:

It has 12460p!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just gone onto tamatown, with Sammy and my V3, whose name isTamma! I am going to get more money 4 Sammy and maybe sum suovenirs 4Tamma :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
SHOP AND POINTS UPDATE!

I was feeling bored so decided to update my log! Soz if i go on a bit!!

V3

Shop: CD player thingy!

*sold*

*sold*

wig

My V4

Shop: Sorry, buts its asleep: I can see!!

For some wierd and bizarre(i love that word 'bizarre!') I wanted to do this update on a separate post. I have decided from now to do an updates on all 5 tamagotchis in my house. (2 mine, 2 my sisters, 1 my brothers). Although I will be doing this, It will only be short ones on the other 3 but HUGE ones on mine!

My V4

I took it skiing to Gloucester dry ski slope and was playing while i was drinking hot chocolate!!!! :D I was connecting loads and loads, so i'm now good friends (four smileys faces!) with each character. When I got home, it, to my delight,b Sammy turned into a young ROBOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It said good bye to the pre-school teacher and went to school to meet its new teacher! Then it played a few shape games and went to sleep!!!!

My V3

*Baby* andTamma are very sweet, and he throws food to her! (i know that everyone does that but who cares!!!) I found all the items for the golden tamagotchi on tamatown, so... well.... yay!!! as i said I will tell u about my baby Shiroteletchi, which is going to be called STAR!

My sister's V1

This tamagotchi is my sis's V1. It is quite funny becos she keeps ignoring it now she's got a V4!!( she's only 8! I am 12 and my bro is 9 nearly 10)) It is called Pipo (odd name eh?) and is a Marutchi. It has loads of friends now!! so its not lonely!

My sister's V4

White with orange aerials and buttons, with coloured blobs is getting a very popular tamagotchi! She has this one (i told u about this b4!) and was a Harutchi called Nina. It has a different teacher to me (i have no idea wot they are called.)(the teachers!)

At about the same time as mine, it evolved into a ringotchi. (good job it wasn't mine, I hate them!!!) She got a turkey from the King, and I'm really jealous co she gets loadsa mail!!!

My brother's V1

In my opinion this is a very cute and the best tamagotchi! He has a Mametchi charater named Theo!!! :ph34r: He takes ages to become best friends with any1 but i managed it!

He was due the matchmaker today but he didn't get it *boo hoos* :D Any way, if he gets it 2moz, i will tel ya of cours.

I will update soon,

Luvs Ya,

From Katie (me!), Sammy, Nina, Pipo, Theo andTamma!

I have made another decision(is it getting popular???!!!)!!!!!!!!! I am going to call all tamagotchis mine. (i'm greedy aren't I :p )When I woke up at 8:15 my one of my v1s and my v3 were awake. I connected them till they were good friends!!

I have noticed that other people do stats in a different way so here they are!!! (4/4 means full)

V1

Name: Theo

Character: Mametchi

Hungry:4/4

Happy:4/4

Weight:30lbs

Training: 7bars

Boy

Generation:1

Report!!!

The matchmaker is due to come today and if he doesn';t i will have a fit!!!

V1

Name: Pipo

Character: Marutchi

Weight:11lbs

Training: 4 bars

Boy

Generation: 2

Report: Is best friends withTamma, my V3!! He gave him a ball!!! They are v. sweet together!!!

V3

Name:tamagotchi

Character:Dorotchi

Weight:33lbs

Training: 9 (full)

Boy

Generation:4

Report: He has a baby gil which is going to be called Star!!! He loves Get the musical note!

V4

Name: Sammy

Character: Young Robotchi

Weight: 20lbs

Training: 5bars

Boy

Generation: 1

Report: Something Dreadful happened. *sob*I think it maybe a glitch but when it grew into a Young Robotchi, Its name for some reason turned into 'Qammy' rather han 'Sammy'

I still call him Sammy though!

V4

Name: Nina

Character: Ringotchi

Training:5

Girl

Generation:1

Hi again, Sorry I did'nt reply yesterday was busy!!! Loads happened in the tamaworld in my house!!

V1

Theo returned to tamatown/planet and left a little baby girl (how sweet!!!) called Patch.(I love th name wish I had swiped it first!!) I haven't actually seen her so I don't no if she has grown.

Her stats:

Hungry:3/4

happy:4/4

Weight:no idea

Training: absolutely zilch!! 0

Girl

Generation 2

V1

Pipo evolved into an Oniotchi (is that good or bad?!) He is V. cute!!

Weight:16g

Training:3

Boy

Generation 2

V3

My cute Star was a baby girl!! She evolved into a mizutamatchi, my favourite child!!

Hungry: 4/4

happy:4/4

WEight:12g

Training:2bars

Girl

Generation 5

V4

Nina evolved!!! She evolved justafter Sammy!! She is

Now a very cute MIMITCHI!!!! So happy!!!

Weight:32lbs

Training: 7bars

Girl

Generation 1

V4

Sammy evolved!!! He evolved in to the best character in my opinion!!!! A MAMETCHI!!! :D Even happier!! He is in love with Nina!!

Age 3

Training: 9 bars/full

Boy

Generation 1

Anyway sorry its a bit rushed! Got to do my homework!!

G2G

luvs ya, Katie, Pipo, Sammy, Nina, Star and Patch!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry I didn't update for awhile been v. busy with homework abd stuff!!!!! :lol: Since then loads has happened in my tamagotchi World!!!

V4

Sammy is.... different. Lots! He evolved into a Mametchi (my fave!!!). He is so cute ;) especially when he cleans his teeth!!! Then 2 dayes later he fell in luuuv with Nina (tell u more about that later!!) and they had two babies a girl for me and a *not tellin ya yet*Then today he got a letter and got a job! It is that microcope or pot game!!!

HIS STATS

Weight:30lbs

Training: you know that-full

LIFE POINTS

interllectual:214

Arts:75

Social:44

Boy

Generation 1

V4

Nina evolved in to a Mimitch i thnk u no anyway!! She had a baby girl!!! See i told u i'd tel u! She hasn't got a job yet"!!

Her stats

Training:full

LIFE POINTS

intellectual:208

arts:38

social:41

V3

Star evolvedinto a Piroriroritchi!! How i hate them!!!

Sorry for the quick update i've got to go I'll tell u about the others 2moz or whenever!!!

Luvs Ya

Katiexx

Sorry I can't do much, but i thought i cud tell u a bit!!!

Sammy has 38570gp!!!!

Nina has 21100gp!!

Star has 9999gp

Nina got a job today!!! She got the balloon one!!!!!

Sammy hasthe pot one!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

PS. soz i g2g!!!!

lol, It has been over 2 yrs since I have been on here and I even have a new username since I wanted one for my own email not my mums. so I am now 'upsidedowngymnast.' And since it was 2 yrs ago I am now 14 and its a bit uncool to have tamas at school ;) . But I found mine the other day and decided to reset them. They are funny :lol:

Anyway, half my bro and sis tamas died and my sis's battery has gone and she's lost it. So there is 2!

V3:

Name: Echo

Child

Boy

Generation 1

And of course he is best friends with the other one:

V4:

Name: Tommy

Child

Boy

Generation 1

Anyway very interesting to read my old posts, I sound VERY immature and random ;)

Might come on here if I have time but with new name :wacko:

anyway, so just testing, this is actually my topic, so I can reply ;) and I dont mind if anyone else does either. For the record, my tamas just played a game and the v4 keeps losing oops...

Latest posts

Back