My V4 and V4.5 won't have babies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I have a V4 who is a Togetchi that is a boy and I have a V4.5 who is a UraYattatchi and is a girl.

I used Honey and they kissed,but they didn't have babies!

How do I get the babies?

hmmm, can you tell me exactly how you went about it??? I think i cacht the drift though...

are you still here, i think i can help, but tell me what was the sitch... :rolleyes:

are you still here, i think i can help, but tell me what was the sitch... :rolleyes:
My V4 and V4.5 only kissed each other with the Love Potion (Honey),and they kissed and then my V4 (He showed up as a nanzo) left.

Every time they send presents,they kiss and then one of them leaves and the other opened the present.

Every time they vist,they do nothing but call each other on their cell phones,sing,dance,etc.

Every time they play connection games,they do nothing but play a game like Flags,Building Blocks,Soccer and R.C. Car (Remote Controlled Car) Racing.

How do I get the babies?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming that both Tamagotchis have 4 hearts next to the others' names in their Friends lists.

How old are your Tamagotchis? Mine and my brother's didn't have babies until they were 3/4 years old. If they just turned into adults today, they most likely won't have babies. Wait until tomorrow and connect them again. It will probably work.

It will take awhile for them to be able to breed. Around ages three or four they should have babies, although mine never marry until ages four to five. It all depends. They'll have babies in due time, so no worries, mate! :rolleyes:

Well, keep connecting them. Maybe they haven't known each other for long enough yet, or there's some glitch. If they won't have babies after a lot of connecting in the next couple of days, you're going to have to accept the matchmaker's offers you won't be able to make them have babies together.

have you cheked their ages?the same thing happend to me untill i realized they were 4 yrs old :D when they are old enough to have get mairred make sure its 4 harts on each friend list andconnect anin and watch what happens ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back