my v4 is pushing its buttons its self

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko123

Reaction score
so all of a sodden on my v4 (that i lost a long long time ago) i was here non stop beeps and i saw all of the icons on it sooming throu my screen and i had when i tryed going to time screen the aro on yes or no would just go up and down super fast.but the tama charicter was moven the way it should. so i was so i noyed cause it kept beeping so i just tryed to pause it.phew it was geting out of control.but how did it happen? PS.this also hapend on my v5. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Try taking the battery out, and put a new one in.

Or, if that doesn't work, GENTLY poke a pencil on the little purple button in the back, and choose download. STILL doesn't work?

You probably were pressing the buttons too hard, so maybe send it to Bandai?

Try taking the battery out, and put a new one in.
Or, if that doesn't work, GENTLY poke a pencil on the little purple button in the back, and choose download. STILL doesn't work?

You probably were pressing the buttons too hard, so maybe send it to Bandai?
well when this happend i all reedy did that and it worked but how did this happen

did you ever accidently put it in water? thats what happened when my bro accidently dunked his in the sink.

Um, do you mean how did it break like that? Try pushing the buttons more gently... :angry:

that happened to me this morning :eek: what i did was i pulled this button that was acting up out not ALL the way out but out alot and put it back in not TOO much and not TOO hard GENTLY i did that I couple of times and it works again. try that about 5 times? i got it on my third time but idk....

that happened to me this morning :D what i did was i pulled this button that was acting up out not ALL the way out but out alot and put it back in not TOO much and not TOO hard GENTLY i did that I couple of times and it works again. try that about 5 times? i got it on my third time but idk....
exactly. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back