my v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaida007

Reaction score
welcom to me v4 log my v4 was a little girl baby and then was a tamatchi then envold into a young memetchi now its a maskcetchi :mellow: with a baby my sats

v4

name jaida

age 6

intellegens [pencil icon] 129

fasion/arts [star icon] 350

scoil [flower] 48

gen 6th

girl :blink: with a little baby boy

as you can see i really wanted a makkio and with the boy im going to strive for a thing with swirly eyes but i did not get a makkio ;) soo not fear :(

ant way going on tamatown now say bye jaida bye bye readers

p.s. my writing is red her writing is blue

ok today she still has a baby i wewnt to school and brought her [teachers dont mind][COLOR=blue] she is going to speck now hi im jaida and i have a baby boy with me i really love being jaida007s pet its the best :D but soon i have to leave my baby boy toget on with life grow up and have a job but i dont want to leave :) but i told her to make my baby and her visit me on tama town every day :p i hoep he does [my baby] i want him to grow up to be a thing with swirly eyes this is my last day with him i think i might go but i have to desic im srue jaida007 will write about it tho bye now.

rember she talks in blue i talk in red ok here are her sats

v4

jaida

pencil 130

art 345

flower 120

job tv presenter

thats all for now bye bye ;)

p.s. i dont want her to leave i miss you jaida :) [/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
hi before i spock today my :blink: jaida left her baby to live alone its a boy called corey he changed into a kid yesterday its a chracter that looks like an egg with feet today hes a thing ill get the name from a groth chart later hes 1yr old today yay his skillpoints are intellegens 59 fashion 50 and scoil 48 im aiming for a tension thing with swirly eyes wait a minute corey really wants to speack in blue im in red ok go on corey speack

hi im soo sad that my mum left i miss her B) i so want to turn into a thing with swirly eyes jaida007 said if i play shape alot and go to mr turtlepeidas classes then i shoud get enogh brain points to get to be him :D i love tama town yesterday i visit ted the pre school :p and i saw lots off little kids :) any way my mum :) went home :) im going to visit her in the minute :D you know im really want to meet grandma :( to then im going to mr turltepeidas class witch is booorrriiinnnggg :angry: jaida007 says i have to go she goes and its sometimes can be really fun :eek: and iv got a crush on a sweet girl called jenny :) in my class she really wants to turn into a makkio so for arts she goes with mrs flower i really love her she told me she loves me and were gonna have a baby we want a girl and we want her to be a :D as an adult and a young mimetchi as a teen any bye now

here are coreys sats at the moment

v4

corey

pencil icon 59

star icon 50

flower icon 48

any way bye now

-jaida007 B) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back