My V4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
6/19/07 5:41 PM

Right now my tamagotchi is taking a bath! LOL! I have a ichigotchi and her name is KAY she is 2yr (2 days in real time) old. Her training is ||| and she is 31 lb and she is the first generation of my tamagotchi. I haven't connected with anyone yet.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that

her intelligence is 27

her style is 30

and her flower (I think flower is for social) is 22

OMG! And it's really cool mine is crying even though it is all the way happy and all the way hungry and if I press the C button she comes up close to the screen and starts crying again! Awesome! I have discovered something! And when she comes up close she smiles cutely. SHe is crazy she is happy and then sad. WEIRD!

I just found out that when I press the C button it always comes up to the screen and smiles not only when it's crying. Hmmm strange. Do all V4 tamas do that? Tell me if yours does. I would like to know.

6/15/07 7:35 PM

My tamagotchi is now 3yrs is full and happy training is four bars I have 33 pencil 30 sparkle and 28 flower she ways 45 pounds and she evolved into a ponytchi! YAY!

Kay got mail from the king today! He gave her a present the present was a fishing rod! And then it was funny because she was pulling and pulling for the longest time and it turned out to be a can. And then I gave her a pen and she was writing a book. I have a ticket in my shop! It is SO expensive it is 15000 I am tring to get it except I only have 3140 Points 11860 Points to go! I hope I get it before the shop restocks. Oh yeah, and Ponytchis look really weird up close!

Latest posts

Back