My V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KachipatchiLvr3000

Reaction score
Hi! This is log (as u probably know) a log about my V4. Well... time to start talking about my Tama. Okay Im on 1st gen. (I reset my old 1 because i was bored :) )

My tama is a teen. He's the firey head dude. His name is Santa (he was 'hatched' yesterday) Umm... Yeah... thats about it.... I'll update whenever i want to. Probablly tomorrow if i get the chance. I wonder if any body reads this... PEACE OUT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mentian that I'll have random things (involving tamas!) posted every day! I'll do todays in a minute!

It's the 1 ( that i write :furawatchi: ) the only Random thought of the day!!!! If u breed one of ur tamas w/ another 1 of ur tamas & then generatians ltr the same tamas (in the egg shaped thing. forgot what its called.) breed again isn't that like breeding w/ ur distant relative? Cuz i made sibbling in my tama breed once. I didn't mean 2 though!!!! Im not that insane.... It waz a mistake... My friend waz tamasitting and she made dem breed....(she didn't know!!!!) Okay i am offically done writting for today!!!!! :)

Okay... So Santa is still a teen. :D Im thinking of digging up my V3 & V5 and getting bateries for them.... *checks tama* its mailbox icon is flashing. *Grabs tama clicks the mail* Oh joy. the tamaking visited and gave me honey. :mellow: I really have nothing to write about.... So im just gonna skip to random thought of the day. do u find it wierd that parents spaz when u play ur tama & talk to them? those of u who dont have this problem r truely lucky.

:unsure: Lvr out!

Hi! Sorry bout yesterday... I had friends over (though i wouldnt call them that.)

Santa is still a firey headed dude. *looks at tama* its drinking coffe sort of. I might as well post stats bout my tama.

Name: Santa

Training: 5

Pencils: 25

Star things: 9

Flower: 15

Breed: Hinotamatchi (I just checked a chart)

Weight: 49 lb (must play more games...)

Yeah... thats it... Im going to tamatown now. I'm ur tamagotchi so happy that u luv me & we should be together forever & forever!!!!! The songs tamagotchi by Daze!!!! Okay back on topic im going to tamatown.

:( Lvr3000 out!!

YAY!!!! I just woke up and checked my Tama; He's an adult now!!!!!! I need to update his stats.

Breed: Pyonchitchi (woah thats a mouth full)

Training: 7

Pencils: 31

Stars: 10

Flowers: 17

Weight: 62 lbs (i need to play more games :) )

Points: 11170 (im not lying so dont start pming me to say im a lier!!! :( )

Thats his stats. PM me if u know when the matchmaker comes for V4s!!!! Cuz i dont wanna miss it like i did with Santas evalotions..... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Lvr3000 out!!!!!!!

I have very anoying news.... I was playing a game w/ Santa and the batteries died!!!! I am very upset. I might be able to get batteries. But im not sure I can for a while because of the Christmas rush.... :( :mametchi: Stupid batteries running out.... :D

:furawatchi: Lvr3000 out!

it asleep *stares at tama* WHY MUST IT GO TO SLEEP?! okay im just being an idiot so dont pm me to tell me!

OMG!!! You may wack me very hard! I havn't written in over a month!!!! I'm so sorry! Anyways alot has happend!!! Santa had a baby girl w/ my brothers Tama. Santa left. Named her Ivy. Ivy grew up. Ivy married a Kuchipatchi. Had a baby boy. Named him Jack. Jack grew up. Married my bros new v4(his old one died...) Had a baby girl. Jack left.Named the baby. I'll tell u what later! It's a suprise!!! Plus I forgot the name...... :D

KachipatchiLvr3000 out!!!!!(yes im still gonna do the corny 'KachipatchiLvr3000 out')

Latest posts

Back