My v4 Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sijesimone141

Reaction score
This is about my new tama Cook he is a version 4 and currently a toddler he is so adorable!The design is pink with stripes I got the last one I was going to get the glow in the dark one but this one was behind all of the others.I got it in the giant Toys R Us in New York City and had to wait until my godfather and I got on the train to open it as soon as we sat I busted it open(I still have the mangled case)I pulled out my phone to get the time and date and 5 minutes later he hatched I wanted a girl but a boy was good.I named him cook because I was thinking about the cookies I had at home that my mom made on Christmas eve.I played the jump rope game with him until the train stopped and I found my mom.10 minutes after I got home Cook changed in to a toddler it looks like he has 2 ears and no arms.

Today Cook and I went to TamaTown and he got 4 items a passport,brochure,ball,and candy he ate the candy as soon as I put the code in.I played jump rope alot today and won once I also played mimic twice I liked bump better but I still get to see the characters.Cook also went to Pre-School 3 times today he looks cute dancing!I think I am going to take a nap or watch the Simpsons.

~Sijesimone141~

Hi Cook changed and is now really adorable he is a Togetchi to me he kinda looks like a peice of toast and when he was a teen he was a Gurumetchi and right now he is a son.He had babies with my other v4 Sunny she is a maskatchi.I think I might name him Stripes because of the desighn.I should wait though Cook currently has alot of items he has a pen,make-up,ball,maracas,play house,slide,wig,bldg blocks,plant,clone aka !!,cd3,and a cell phone which he is using right now he also got a job at the flower shop that game is farely difficult.Well better go bye!

~sijesimone141~

Cook went away about 6 days ago but now I have Pepsi he is an adorable pyonkotchi!!!He has alot of items and a baby boy but I don't know what I am going to name him......Pepsi is so cute esppically when he goes close to the screen he winks but I think tommorow Pepsi has to go away.The pyonkotchi I have is the version 2 one. He is still really cute I think I might name the new baby Rogo or something..Write more tommorow!

Today Pepsi went away and I named the baby Rogo right now he is a mohitamatchi.Tommorow I have to go back to school but I get to see my other v4,this v4 was with my friend Luis for the vacation.I miss Cola she was supose to change on Saturday I wonder what she changed into.She was a Young Mimitchi last I am tired bye...

~sijesimone~

Latest posts

Back