My v4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
2/20/07

Name: Luke

School: Regular School

Teacher: Mr Turtle

Job: Does not have one yet

Skill Points: 11 pencils, 6 sparkels, and 11 flowers

Kind: Teenager

Species: I am gonna find out.

I have 8 tamas but i only want to write about 1. My v4!!!

Okay here goes!!

2/20/07

My tama is sleeping right now. It does not know i made a log for him. ha ha. I will be sure to tell him in the morning. Luke is so fun to play with. He is such a good boy. I had to go some where and i could not bring him so i left him home un paused and when i came back 2 hours later nothing had happened. I was so proud of him. He is waiting to become a grown-up though because he won't mate anyone. But he is waiting for the match maker. I hope it will come at an early age. So does he. Luke is so good at the Jump Rope Game. He is a happy tama. Okay i will keep posting i will post everyday!!! I love tamas

Hi again. Its morning and Luke is still sleeping. I guess teens like to sleep alot. That means i don't have to worry about them when i go to sleep. The good thing is though Luke likes his teacher, Mr Turtle, very much. He just started Regular school. Is this weird that he started PreSchool when he was 0 and he graduated when he was 1. than he started regular school 2 mins after he graduated ? YAY!! Luke woke up. He is watching my wrote my log now. He is happy that he is the star. He wants to see all of you. But he can't. *sad* he is going to type somthing.

Hi!!!!! Okay now i am back. He wrote HI!!!. I just got 3 stars in the fortune for money. yay. He is good with managing money. Maybe he will become a banker. I want him to become an author but I don't know if thats a job. This is my first time with a v4 so it is all new. I have 7 other tamagotchis but none of them are v4. Just Luke is a v4. Luke is very happy that I am writing a log about him. He is also very happy to be a part of it. He says all of u ROCK!!! And he wants to know what job he should have . You can PM us with the answers. He will tell you if he likes it or not in the next post. PM us with jobs please. All the jobs u think are fun. Also Luke wants to know if you get paid for doing your job. and can u pick a new job ever. Also he wants to know if he can get fired. Now that was all his questions. Now my and Luke want to do somthing special now. We want to say thank u thank u thank u to tamafanaticforever. She is an awsome friend and has told us to belive in yourself. And Lily12 for being an awsome friend. And the same goes to tamajunkie.

Ha Ha i was laughing at my tamagotchi. Why, You ask?? because i think its hungry cause it was on my desk and then it just slipped into my poptart plate. It was only a little hungry. So i fed it a scone. That is Lukes favorite food.

~I write a new post everyday so keep reading!!!~

Love,

Shadowprincess238 and Luke!!

Thanks for reading!!

And please remember to tell us wich job u think is the most fun!!

Also Answer our questions please!!

2/21/07

Name: Luke

Reagular school

Teacher is Mr. Turtle

Hi everybody,

My bestest friend tamafanaticforever tamagochis just had babies!! We are both so happy!! Please go read her log!! Luke is now watching me type. No one has said anything about his job yet!! thats okay though. also Luke had a good day in school today. his best friend desk got moved so now they are next to each other. YAY!! My tama just turned 2 today. Luke is the bestest. I now know the name of his species. Luke is a Hinotamatchi. He loves school. But he does not like his home~work. He says its too hard. Aww he just fell asleep. He had a hard day today. He also had a lot of excitment when i told him that tamafanaticforever tama's had babies!! PLZ read her log. Me and Luke wanna say congrazt to tamafanaticforever for working soooooooooooo hard. and we wanna say she is the bestest for caring and talking too. I belive in you tamafanaticforever. Okay i just have one last thing to say. If you wanna know anything about Luke please ask me right away! Also if you need help feel free to PM me and Luke. GoodNight everybody!!

2/22/07

Hi again,

This time when i am writing my tama is awake. He got mad at me last time cause i started without him. Luke is very excited today. Because we are going to see the person Luke was named after today. Luke is my cuz. We are going to see him today. My tama Luke was named after him. My tama is coming with me. I won't be on tamatalk for most of the afternoon. *So sad* but at least i will be having fun!! Luke wants to say somthing to the Admin. LUKE says ADMIN ROCKS and so does this site. Luke thinks everyone rocks. He is almost done with school. Only 2 more days then he gets his first job. He is so excited. He wishes he could get a job right now. we are playing a lot of games so he can get more skill points. Speaking of which here is how many skill points he has.

Pencils:19

Sparkels:16

Flowers: 15

I am bad at getting skill points. I only have that many. I heard that you had to have 50 of every skill point to get a job. I am scared i will not get a job. What if i don't. What happens then. Will i never get a job???????????????????? Please answer me. Now i am a nerous wreck. Okay gotta go calm down my nervs. Can you please PM me with the aswer.

Calm Calm Calm Calm Calm Calm. CALM calm calm calm calm calm. Okay i am better. Sorry for that. I hope i do not bored you. I hate it when people bored me. Luke does too.Luke says some stuff is not interesting. That is why he likes this site. There is always somthing new to do. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay well gotta go. Luke and me give you gotchi kisses

Latest posts

Back