My v4 tama's log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fizzi.popz

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so i got off my lazy but and started my log!... *drifts away*

It all started on february 9th... we were at the airport in Hong Kong coming to the UK for holliday, i had just bought a new tamagotchi v4, light blue with diamonds of all shapes... i couldnt open the hard plastic cover, and we were at the gate, so what could i do? Ahhh... all the shops were closed, except for one! So i got the courage and asked the lady, she cut it at the top, and it was hard to get the tama out, but i did, and so baby cathy started her life at the gate, about to get on a plane...

I mean, ok, you hear all the stuff about-' i started my tama today in the kitchen' (easy scissor supply.. :) ) blah blah yadda yadda, now im in the UK sneaking on my dads laptop... my tama cathy- well she's already an adult, and today the matchmaker came to give her a kuchipatchi- love at first site!! yada yada!! and so that was that!! how lovely!! The boy will be called 'Fudge' because he looks... darker... :) Awwww i love my tama!!

:rolleyes: + :) = fudge!! (cathy is a maskitchi... :) )

awww.... well i'll update later, most of this log is probably going to be about fudge- because cathy has already lived the high bits of her life, and i summed it up as best as i could, this log will hopefully be updated everyday, any comments are welcome in PM's but not in this log. Thanks!!

Cathy, Fudge and Meee!!!

well, fudge did a poop... just keeping you all updated... :rolleyes: Cathy is taking great care- but she is a little bit over weight, (hello!!? baby boy!)

Ok, so cathy has left, ( :) ) and now im left with... *drum roll* my second generation!! FUDGE!!! (he's the cutest)

Ok, so here's the lowdown, he is now 0 yrs old and he has already signed up for pre-school, he is 18 lbs, (overweight) and i'm rly rly laaazy... full hearts on everything, and he just can't stop beeping, i mean, everyone's logs i read go 'My tamas all quiet' or 'oh my tamas an angel' 'oh i havnt heard a peep out of my baby' and some are like 'WHY CAN'T MY FRIKIN TAMA DO SOMETHING'

In their case, well, im lucky, in my case, GRR, she woke me up this morning, and didnt let me sleep last night... well, what can you do?

He has had about 7 poops today... 2 in the morning, (8-11am) then 3 in the afternoon (12-5pm) and another 2 at night, (6-8pm) and he should be evolving tonight, if im correct, at 8pm... i wonder what he will turn to be!! eeek!! :)

Well.... kinda extending my log, i wont have anything to write soon!! xP

Luv,

Fudge and Fizzi...

(I'll update when he evolves)

Yes!!!! Fudge turned into a young kuchipatchi, he's been a tad bit more needy than cathy, but he is a darling!!

<3 Fudge and me-x0x0x0x0x

Latest posts

Back