My V4......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoitchi

Reaction score
......And many other weird items like a wig and a skirt and such. Girl items.

So this is how it happened;

1. I deleted these items;

pinapple, chilli dog, cupcake, smoothie, sundae, cap, cd3 and then i got loads of balls in my meal section, along with the girl items and the stuff i deleted. And do you know what else is weird? Itll go right up to 20, then go 1< 1< and such,

and its alway a 1 with something next to it, like half a number of a japanese letter, or maybe even half another item or a word.

Its harmles... and weird. It won't go but I like it. P.S. is Chamamechi a good thing to have on the V5???

Do not delete your food and items. If you delete too many food or items, it will cause into "ball glitch" a very common glitch in V4. (the ball appears into the food item list!) This glitch is can't be fixed without doing a full reset, losing everything. :D

Do not delete any food and item at all... if you want to remove the unnecessary items or the items that you don't like, just give it away as a present instead. :)

Accordingly, if you delete too many items at one time, it will trigger the "ball glitch", a extremely common yet annoying glitch on the V4. You can trash them or eat them, but sometimes it will freeze your Tamagotchi. The only way you can delete them for good is by reseting from scratch, making you lose your freinds, family, Gotchi Points, everything. :ichigotchi:

it happened to me before and it ate everything!!!!! and u know wat i did.... i tore off the buttons (idk why i did that :p ) and i checked a few months later AND IT WAS STILL ALIVE :eek: :p :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back