My V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ino yamanaka

Reaction score
Laura is a healthy baby girl that was born at 7:36 Saturday December 30th 2006.......

I am a smart person , so to cut down on little Laura's wieght, I feed her 4 SUSHI and 4 ORANGES. She gobles them up quickly and gets bored. So I start playing JUMPING ROPE with my sweet girl. I check out what is at the SHOP after playing a few times. MILK, GRAPEFRUIT, I don't rememberthe 3rd, and a TICKET. I played until I had 2,100 gotchi. During the middle of all of it, she got sick, releaved herself twice, and fell asleep for 2 minutes. After all of the action of the day ( 2 hours ), she fell asleep for the night. As she slumbers, I wonder how she will do in Pre-School, what tamagotchi she will be, and what her preofession will be when she becomes an Adult.

I'll update it soon! I love her sooooooooo much and I hope you love how I tell as clearly as I possibly can.

:wub: ino yamanaka and Laura :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
;) This morning, when little Laura woke up, the Postman was delivering a letter to her. It was her first fortune cookie. It said that she had 2 stars next to money, 3 stars next to love, and 1 star next to strength. After we got done checking the mail, I checked out to see if she needed anything. She didn't, so we moved on to the fun stuff. At the SHOP this morning there was a SALE on: CHERRY, GRAPEFRUIT, SHISHKABOB, and BLOCKS.We didn't buy anything so, we played some games. First we played MIMIC twice, then JUMPING ROPE once. We had never played MIMIC before, so after a couple of tries, I checked out the directions. We finally got the hang of it, so I decided to give Laura a few presents that I found on TamaTalk last night. I put in the codes for the following items: PEN, STEAK, CLONE (!!), HONEY, RARE CELL PHONE, CD3, SLIDE, and a PLAY HOUSE. I watched her dance with her clone, then go down her slide twice, and lastly play hide and seek in her PLAY HOUSE. Now I would like to tell you a little about Laura's egg and..Well..Laura!

We went to Wal-Mart to see if we could find a V4. We found 3 that were left. They were the WINNING DESIGN! Glow-in-the-dark. It is white with light green stripes that, of course Glow-in-the-dark. Laura on the other hand (now that she is a TODDLER/CHILD) has a little circle head with 2 antena stcking out. The antena have black balls on the end of them and her body is a tiny rectangle connected to her head.Her feet are just 2 white circles connected to her body.

I will update this sooner today since this is only about this morning!

:D ino yamanaka and Laura :angry:

The rest of our day was pretty boring. All we really did was play games, check the shop, and get letters. The 2nd letter that she got told her that she was ready for Pre-School.We got her a backpack and she spent most of her day at school learning to sing. Right now she has ..pencil:22 ..star:28 ..flower:19, 3 bars of training, 0 years old, 27 pounds, 1st generation, and owns 3500 gotchi. That is just about it ...Except...Oh Yeah! Our letters!

Today in all we got 4 letters (of course it's not night yet so there may be more coming) in the mail. If you have read the post I put up this morning you would know that the first letter was Laura's first FORTUNE COOKIE. Second, she got an important letter wanting her to attend Pre-School. Third, was a letter from the king with poop in it...Waaaaaaah! Fourth, was another FORTUNE COOKIE saying: 2 stars next to money, 2 stars next to love, and 3 stars next strength.

Well that's it for now! I might update tonight, it depends on if something interesting happens!

:( ino yamanaka and Laura :gozarutchi:

Well, Laura has been asleep for an hour now, and let me tell you...Not much happend! All we really did was play a couple games and well, she used the bathroom I think it was 3 times. The best thing that happend was that we got a wonderful letter from the KING!

We checked the mailbox and opened the letter. A picture of the noble KING comes up in the letter and he is so generous with a fantastic prize of 1000 gotchi!!!!!!!

Well that's about it none of the stats changed except for wieght, which was 33 by the time I noticed she had gotten into bed. Now she slumbers and dreams of the New Year.....

I'll update the log tomorrow after awhile of being up......

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and we wish you a Happy New Year.. from.......

:) ino yamanaka and Laura :)

Hey, it's me! Laura fell asleep so heres for todays log segment! She woke up this morning and got 2 letters. A fortune cookie and an important letter. I'm pretty sure I have short term memory loss, so sorry to the people that were wondering what the fortune cookie said 'cause I have no idea whatsoever! The important letter on the other hand I do remember! The letter took away her backpack and she was taken out of PRE-SCHOOL! YAY!!! To celebrate, we played games until her gotchi points were up to about 5000 (this took awhile since we are not so good at any of the games) then she got a new letter. We opened it and there was a robber inside! That meany took 100 gotchi away from us! :' ( We were so mad! And then everything cheered up a bit...Laura trasformed!!! She is the most beautiful RINGOTCHI I had ever seen! (She is the only RINGOTCHI I have ever seen..no offence towards Laura though.) We went to TamaTown and played for about 30 minutes and then another letter came! I still can't remember what that 1st fortune cookie of the day was, but I know it was bad because the fortune cookie now was putting all stars on everything back to normal! Well...By now my Dad was awake and wanted to check on some baseball stuff on the computer so we got off and played some more games the gain back the 100 gotchi we lost earlier. But right befor we got off ANOTHER letter came!! The letter was excepting her into elementary school! The teacher gave her a graduate hat and left. Laura was very sad when she had to leave her PRE-SCHOOL teacher, but she warmed up to her new one pretty darn fast! She attended SCHOOL many times (finding a pencil in switching boxes) while my Dad messed with the computer.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Laura got another fortune cookie and some other stuff but once again my memory decives me! UGH! I hate my memory! Anywho...The fortune cookie gave her 1 star next to money, 1 star next to love, and 3 stars next to strength...Now...Let's talk about today's stats while she is asleep!...:

She has 7 training bars, pencil: 84, star:29, flower:21, 2 "years" old, 31 pounds a tad overwieght, and she has 7250 gotchi (but I'm about to donate 50 of it to the king).

That is it for today's Laura report! Tomorrow may be my last day to post everything that happens to her for awhile so read it but don't get too hooked! TEE HEE <_< !!!!

^_^ ino yamanaka and Laura :lol:

P.S. i love to get pms bout my work or just reply to Laura's log that's it for today! BYE!!

I think from now on i wiil be turning my log into a segment log...Like this!

LETTERS: .1.Fortune Cookie: 1 star money, 2 stars love, 3 stars strength

.2.Fortune Cookie:2 star next to all catigories

.3.Letter:Robber: Took 500 gotchi

.4.Letter:Heart

.5.Fortune Cookie:1 star by love & money, 3 stars next to strength

EXTRA STUFF:

We didn't do much of anything to day. I didn't make her go to school at all today, and we played no games so she is a little fat right now. Laurais still a beautiful little Ringotchi and is still in great condition (except for her wieght of course). The only good thing at the shops was a stero, which I will buy tomorrow at TamaTown for no real cost.

STATS:

Trainig: llllllllll (10)

Pencil:84

Star:29

Flower:21

Well since not much happend today, I guess that is it for today (or rather tonight)!

:angry: ino yamanaka and Laura :)

I am so sorry to everyone that read and like my log. The only good things that happend were (they are in order) :

1: Laura turned into a Mimitchi YYAAYY!

2: Laura got offered a job as a scientist for her smart intelect

3: Laura turned into an old woman and retired

So sorry about all the details that make it good! Please don't hate my guts...and well all the rest of me!

:( ino yamanaka and Laura :)

I won't be posting about Laura anymore unless something TOTALLY AWSOME happens like when one of my V3 boys become old men and mate with her. Until that happens, I will be waiting to tell of my Generation 3 on my V4! So...I guess you will hear from me then! See you later! P.S. To everyone that read this log, depending on how many people vote, I will let our readers PM us and vote Who Laura should marry: Max or Sam depending on what they become when they are adults!!!!!!!!!! Ok yeah! They were just born today so you have plenty of time to vote!!!

BTW I possibly plan on making logs for my V3's. You can vote for that too!!

Until then,

:) ino yamanaka and Laura :)

Well, I have a sad and hard confession to make...Laura has been dead for about two weeks now....I'm sorry I didn't tell but I wanted to wait until I could get over it enough to type about it...I'm sorry but I started the Tama over and now I have Lisa..She is grown now and is that new character that has a ponytail hair style. I don't know what kind she is. The Matchmaker came but I thought Lisa was whinning so I waited 1 second and just got a glimpse of her. She comes and goes way too fast for me to catch up with her on the V4. So once again I ask of your forgiveness...

:blink: ino yamanaka and Lisa :gozarutchi

Latest posts

Back