My V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily12

Reaction score
I got my V4 on monday. I didn't open it until yesterday evening. So it's a toddler today! My tama is a girl and I named it Baily.

Updates today

Baily was accepted into preschool.

The king gave her a new snack: a cake.

I'll update tommorow on baily.

weight:17(too high I know)

Generation:1

Today when I got home Baily was a young memetchi. She got a robber and a snake in the mail today too. :ph34r:

Updates

4 training points.

Status

0yrs old.

girl

1st generation

Right now at 6:37 p.m.: Baily is brushing her teeth!

Baily was accepted into school and was now updated to be 2 yrs old. 1 hour ago Baily was taking a bath. Mr. turtula came!

Status

24 pencils

29 stars and

47 flowers

Last edited by a moderator:
Baily fell asleep awwwww!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today Baily and I went to Tamatown and got a wig,a music disc, Hot dog and some other stuff I can't remeber. All together we spent 5000 gotchi points. ( I got alot of stuff) Now she is left with 275 gotchi points!

Today Baily Got a message from the king. He gave her a chest. I opened it and got 2000 gotchi points! We were so happy! :D

Even though Baily is three it says 1 on the tamagotchi. Stupid thing. Well things are going slow now so I guess I have to wait until she wakes up. Ugh... Baily wake up normal please!

Baily got all her traing points! I'm so happy. But I wasn't hppy when I got a snake in the mail! :huh:

YAY! I'm happy because Baily is now a ponytchi. She woke up one. I was soo happy for her. I kept feeding her because I was bored but now I got a good Tama. Yay Baily!

I haven't updated that much. Today Baily is 4yrs old. She has a job as a new reporter (or whatever you call it :blink: ) And still is not potty trained. (how sad :D )

Status

Pencil:160

star:65

flower:69.

Right now I'm gonna post about my 3rd generation Lilly. I know it sounds stupid to flake off on your 1st then go to your third but today Lilly turned into an adult. 2yrs old 53 pounds. I'll post later when I find out what type of tama lilly is. Hee hee!

ok I got my v.4 a few weeks ago there so cool alot more then the v.3s got 1 of them 2 :(
Okay! But in the future you're not suppose to post in other members Tama logs. I hope you understand next time. I'm glad you got a V.4 though! :) :D

Okay so to catch you up on my 2g of tamagotchi I'll put my 2nd generation of tamagotchi stats here

2nd genereation

Name: willa

Baby:shirotsubutchi

Child:mizutamatchi

teen: ichigotchi

Adult:Masktchi.

now 3rd generation

Name: Lilly

Baby:shirotsubutchi

child:mohitamatchi

teen:eek:jyotchi

Adult:pyonkotchi