MY V5 LOG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonlightaustin

Reaction score

Ok so welcome to my awsome V5 log.

I have 2 V5's and here are thier stats

Family 1

Family: Naru

Bond:20%

Family Members:

Brenda:Shelltchi

Jake:Korokotchi

Cj:Mamekatchi

Stats: These where my very first tamagotchi V5's

Family 2

Family:Hina

Bond:20%

Family Members:

Tre:Korokotchi

Brandy:Ichigotchi

Devon:Bakutchi

Stats: These where of course as you can tell my very second V5's

Color codes

Me Moonlightaustin

Brandy/Brenda

Devon/Cj

Tre/Jake

Ok so hey as I am sure you would rather here from my tama's then hear me go on and on so here they are:

Brandy:Hey my name is Brandy. For some reason Moonlightaustin ( Um what do you call me?) Ok well excse me I mean Mama made me and Brenda have the same color but on the other hand I love Jake and Cj. Mama says that Me and Brenda have to learn to like 2 boys at once so thoes are my 2 choices!!!

Brenda: Hey my name is Brenda. As you have probably heard from my best friend Brandy Moonlightaustin has told us since she is the only tama's that she has right now me and Brandy have to like to boys at once so I guess since Brandy have already chosen my brothers I guess that it is time I started to like both of hers. So I guess that I am suddenly in love with her brothers!!! :p

Devon: Hey my name is Devon. So I know that my sister and her (HOT)

friend have told you about the whole love fest. I really think that she is wrong but anyway. I really want to go out with Brenda and I know that I have to share her with Tre. I am nbot to happy about that but I can always try and make her like me best. Well I must go off and plot my plan.

Cj: Ok so anyway you know who I am. Moonlightasustin was tired today and so she said that she would let us have diffrent colors but someone would have to share with her. I think it will be Devon because he is always being a suck up... DEVON PUT THAT PILLOW DOWN UGHRRRRRRRRRR YOU R SO DEAD.

Tre: Ok so why Cj is knocking the living daylights out of Devon I will tell you some about me. So anyway I really could care less if anyone likes me and I know that Cj could care less also but what does it matter???? SO anyway why Brandy canot see that I don't like her I will never know???

Jake: Ok so I confess I so like her. Her means Brandy but I got to go we have a date!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I messed up the last post so here is a re run of the stats

The Naru and The Hina family:

Bond: Naru:20% Hina:50%

Family members:

Korokotchi (Naru) Jake

Korokotchi (Hina) Tre

Shelltchi (Naru) Brenda

Ichigotchi (Hina) Brandy

Mamekatchi (Naru) Cj

Bakutchi (Hina) Devon

They are all teanagers.

Ok so as you can tell from last time they are still not grown up. They are tired and so am I so I am so sorry they can not type right now so I g2g plus I have to go to my cousins house!!!! Well I might write tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW G2G.

Omg Ok so I am sop sorry that I could not write I just have not been feeling good. :p

Ok so anyway I hope that this whole color thing works.

Ok so the tamas are working but I guess that I can get them to take time off to type...oh here they come (yes I am still talking about my v5)

Brenda: Ok so I am so done with and I know that the whole idea with the liking 2 boys was stupid and mama says so too so know I am not forced to like Tre` that is how he types his name now he thinks that it is cool... TOTTALY A LOSER (Yeah I did that so he could hear me)

All of my other tamagotchis are mad and Brenda was the only on I could remember her and Brandy but Brandy is sick (and mad).

Ok so anyway I did not put the diffrent colors because i just looked at the preview post thing and for some reason the color will not work on my computer so just pm me and if you are trying to track me and the tamas down (like this one girl she finally just pmed me) we will be in the tips section

Sorry! I know that I haven't done this since last YEAR! But I will start over, because I have some new Tamagotchis and I got the batteries. But I just wanted to tell you that this is not my only log! Go to Blogagotchi and search my user name (which is the same one for this site) and then read my blog! I am alot more advanced on that one than I am on this one. But Oh Well! I will get started on the Tamagotchis on/in my next post...

BYE!!!

HEY!!!

I have reanamed my Tamagotchis and I have 4 of them. Two V5's and Two V4.5's.

Because my V5's are awake, I will list them first:

Tama (Red Celebrity):

I HAVE TO GO! SORRY!!! I WILL FINISH LATER!!!

Latest posts

Back