MY V5 LOG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonlightaustin

Reaction score
HEY!! This is Ashley. You should know that I am in the teen stage and that tomorrow they evolve AND that "they" are my 2 v5s. SO here they are:

The ABC family.

Characters:

Brad-Mamekatchi

Brandy-Chamametchi

Boston-Bakutchi

This is the second family to be born and this is the 1st generation.

The ABA family.

Characters:

Austin-Mamekatchi

Ashley (yours truley)-Chamametchi

Allen-Korokotchi

Now these are my tamas. I will start of by telling you that I DON'T (DO NOT) ACCEPT POST IN THIS LOG. Sorry to sound so mean. Now lets let the ABC family speak:

Hey I'm Brandy. As you may know I am stuck in love with my brothers from the other family. Mama (which will be speaking in blue) says I don't have to but Ashley already took my bros.

Hey I'm Ashley. As you may have heard from my crazy sis up there that I am infact the only girl in a group of guys. So as I was saying Mama says that she would prefer that I don't like my two other brothers. And I don't... I only like Brad. Sorry Boston but how would it look on my rep to be going out with a bomb???

Well I know this is a short post and I shed no light on the others. But do not fret for I am coming up with another post. After I figure out something with these logs. I am trying to do color. How do I?

The ABC family.

Characters:

Brad-Mamekatchi Green

Brandy-Chamametchi Yellow

Boston-Bakutchi Orange

The ABA family.

Characters:

Austin-Mamekatchi Gray

Ashley (yours truley)-Chamametchi Red

Allen-Korokotchi Purple

Ok so this is Ashley. Now I am going to try this just like I tried in my siggy. I am the mother of 6 teenage tamagotchi's. Now time for the bros of the group to spea--

Mom have you never heard of ladys first?

Yeah mom!!!

Fine its time for the LADYS of the group to speak FIRST then we can do all 4 of the boys. Notice how I say 4. Can you imagine the headaches???

Well hey!! You might know a little about me as my mother has explaind me in the most rudest of ways. Thanks mom. Now any was as I was saying in my other post I don't tottaly agree in the whole thing about the liking of the more then one boy but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. So Austin and Allen here I come. And you better be ready. *giggles like a little girl*

Yes now as you might have seen from my last post I didn't want Boston. But mom talked to me about how I can't choose Brad and not Boston. SO I guess if I must *says in annoyed voice* Boston be mine, Boston be mine. Mom do I have to say this?

Well dear either this or more games. And seeing as how you had to play with everyone all day and this time I will make you play by...your...SELF.

Mom I thought corpral punishment was ILLEGAL. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO JAIL???????????????????????

Dear stop screaming at me and that is not corpral punishment. Plus I am your mom I can do whatever I want to, to punish you. See as how you are a tamagotchi. You don't know what corpral punishment in do you?

No I don't. But that does not mean that you can just ground me whenever you want. Does it Ashley?

[color=red%[/COLOR]

HELLO whats up? Ok I read squidward is so cool's log and I found out how to do color. So know I am going to paste last times message in color.

The ABC family.

Characters:

Brad-Mamekatchi Green

Brandy-Chamametchi Yellow

Boston-Bakutchi Orange

The ABA family.

Characters:

Austin-Mamekatchi Gray

Ashley (yours truley)-Chamametchi Red

Allen-Korokotchi Purple

Ok so this is Ashley. Now I am going to try this just like I tried in my siggy. I am the mother of 6 teenage tamagotchi's. Now time for the bros of the group to spea--

Mom have you never heard of ladys first?

Yeah mom!!!

Fine its time for the LADYS of the group to speak FIRST then we can do all 4 of the boys. Notice how I say 4. Can you imagine the headaches???

Well hey!! You might know a little about me as my mother has explaind me in the most rudest of ways. Thanks mom. Now any was as I was saying in my other post I don't tottaly agree in the whole thing about the liking of the more then one boy but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. So Austin and Allen here I come. And you better be ready. *giggles like a little girl*

Yes now as you might have seen from my last post I didn't want Boston. But mom talked to me about how I can't choose Brad and not Boston. SO I guess if I must *says in annoyed voice* Boston be mine, Boston be mine. Mom do I have to say this?

Well dear either this or more games. And seeing as how you had to play with everyone all day and this time I will make you play by...your...SELF.

Mom I thought corpral punishment was ILLEGAL. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO JAIL???????????????????????

Dear stop screaming at me and that is not corpral punishment. Plus I am your mom I can do whatever I want to, to punish you. See as how you are a tamagotchi. You don't know what corpral punishment in do you?

No I don't. But that does not mean that you can just ground me whenever you want. Does it Ashley?

Ok since I don't want to type more and I finally got the color this is all for today. Hey...tama tama tamagotchi is the pur puri purity for the soul. Sorry the color wont go. I could not do it. If you have another way please tell me???

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back