My V5, V6 and more Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I BROCKE MEH TAMAGOTCHI!

But im getting one tommoreh!

heh! I want YOU to decide what tama I should get.

V6, V5, or V4.5....or something else. no angel ocean or morino, okay? I loved-a-little-less-than-the-V.4.5, the V6, I almost HATED the V5, but I Loved-so-much-more-then-anything-else the V4.5..no v3s or under,too.

Shoory for the short post. I will name the tama, no matter what, Carter Jr. I cant if I get meh a V5, oh the V4.5, his/her name will be CART ^.^ it is LATE here. well um, bye!

I got another vote. I just have to HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG! TAMAS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Okay. done. i dont have it yet and voting is still rolling. I am or possibly going to get a V4.5 people. so. I am the bird.

heh viewers, I gotta tell ya a new LOG will be posted and i WONt post until I get the V4.5. No more votsies. My B-days in a month people! YAY. But i cant post on that day cause I have a sleepover that day, and ill be making my log in a FEW SHORT DAYs.

Latest posts

Back