My v6 tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mochatchi34

Reaction score
Austin. Austin, Texas. Where it never rains. Ever.
Hi everybody! So any way, on Saturday, i had two babies (boy and girl) with thier parets, Siberetchi and Androtchi and then they left so now im here with a boy and a girl. right now they are toddlers. The girl is named Celesteand she is a :( (hitodetchi) and the boy is Ceciland he is a :mellow: (kuribotchi). I am also running a v4, she is named Rosie and she is a Mizutamatchi( and she just pooped :( :p ) and has two training bars.

So im off to check on them, post in a sec, bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! They all evolved! Celeste is a Ringotchi, Cecil is a Nonopotchi, and Rosie is a Young Memetchi! So I'm gonna let them talk...

what r u doin celeste?

tryin to give this jerk a choco bar

im not a jerk, u r!No im not!Yes!NO!YES!NO!EVERYONE SHUT UR FACES!!!!!...

Well then... :D :p :chohimetchi:

post again later bye!

Sorry i didnt post for a while, i was busy. but anyway, they evolved to Siberetchi and Androtchi, but the thing is that i had the boy and girls destiny star, so they are Dazzilitchi and Dreamitchi! :D Rosie is still a teen :hitodetchi: and i dont know why!!!! :huh: ;) :angry:

well any way i have to go to church, post later. Bye!!!!!

Just kidding, Rosie is now a :ichigotchi: !!! :angry:

Celeste's band is called bbbaaacb ( i didnt know what else to call it ) and Jenny is a masktchi who plays a harp, Thu is a Chantotchi who plays an accordian, and they are an Asian band. Celeste is a Dazzilitchi, she plays the dream mic! Cecil's band is abcdefgh and Louis is a Dorotchi who plays the guitar, John is a :angry: who plays the guitar also, and they like R&B. Cecil is a Dreamitchi who plays the trombone!! Please PM me with any comments! Bye

Rosie married a Tosakatchi and had a little boy but as of this morning, all three babies are alone. Also, I've decided to pause my music stars and take care of my v4, who is named Bobby. How about some stats?

Hungry:**

Happy:****

Training:1 bar

Intellect:0

Fashion:0

Socialness:0

Yrs:0

Name:Bobby

Lbs:63(whew hes FAT! :angry: )

Gen:2

Pts:105

User:Baaaa