My ver.4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi's Rule!

Reaction score
Please do not reply in this log but feel free to PM me about it! :lol:

I just felt like starting a tama log 2day.Here is the info on my tama:-

Name-Andy

Gender-boy

Generation-1g

Points-420 (right now!)

My tama is Gozarutchi ^_^ .I didn't want I bad care tama!Oh well,I'll live with it!Yesterday my tama got a job at a kitchen sorting out knifes and forks.I think Andy likes that job but I don't! :huh: I've only takan him to work twice after he got the job but he still got some good pay thismorning which was 1120pts!But later in the afternoon a robber came and stole 800pts! B)

Anyway my tamas doing fine now.

Keep checking my ver.4 log!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday Andy died :mellow: .So I got a new pet and it was a girl.I called it Isamu.That's kinda like the name TamaMum called her pet.Her logs cool!You've gotta read it!Anyway...an hour later it evolved into Mohitamatchi (if that's wot it's called!)

Today at morning tea I went to check in my bag 4 my ver.4 and all three of my tamagotchi's were sick!!!Arrrggghhh!I screamed in my head.I made them better then I saw my little Isamu had post!So I checked it and he went to preschool.She's so cute.Hey! my Isamu has mail...The Kings Coming to visit!OH!He gave me make-up.

See Ya!

Yesterday my Isamu evolved into Ichigotchi!!I'm so excited!I played lots of games to get enough points for a race u.f.o.I finally got enough points to buy it so I went to the shop and bought it!He went to school today and chose that lady teacher!

My ver.2 died 2day. :)

see ya!

Today I got to school and I realised I left my three tamas at home,UNPAUSED!!!!

When I got home from art class which goes from 3:30 to 5:00 I got home and my tamas had done 4 poos and where sick!I feed them and all that stuff and then realised my ver.2 had evolved into Onointchi!Cool!My ver,4(Isamu!) had had a bit of post!It was a love heart!Cool!I samu visited school a couple of times since dinner and she is happy right now!

Stay looking at my log!

Last edited by a moderator:
Furawatchi got her job last Friday and it turned out she suited the Restaurant job!I've had that job before and I don't really like it but oh...well!

My ver.2 and 3 evolved into adults too!My ver.2 evolved into eeerrrr...I don't know it's name but anyway my ver.3 evloved into ...I don't know that one either!Just gonna check the character chart... *A while later*...I just went to the TamaTalk Reference Station and had a look at the character charts 4 ver.2 and 3's!I found out my ver.2 tama is Kiwitchi and my ver.3 tama is Megatchi!

;) Bye! :ichigotchi:

Some one has been looking after my ver.4 4 a while so I'm sorry I haven't replyed 4 a while I found that it had died when my friend was looking after it so now the pet is Young Dorotchi!She's so small!Shes cute when she comes up to the screen though!Anyway,apart from that I have nothing t type really so..See Ya!(Please keep reading my log!)

Latest posts

Back