My Version 3 <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I recently decided to start up my V3 Tamagotchi Connection for the first time in a few months, and now that a new generation is approaching, I figured I would make a log.

It's probably not going to be much. Just a semi-daily recording of the growth and activity of my Tamagotchi. I understand that statistics are a good way to keep track of things, and a good way for readers to follow along, so I'll be posting those regularly as well.

Here it goes.

Name: Buddy

Weight: 53lbs

Generation: 31

Training: 9/9

Species: Pyonkotchi (my absolute favorite character of all time ^^)

He mated with a Masktchi this morning at 10:30, and now he has a baby girl whom I will name Bella, when the time comes. In Italian, Bella means beautiful. So this is to celebrate my first girl in about 3 generations. :]

Father and daughter have settled into bed for the night. :]

I may be going out tomorrow, so I may have to pause them for the day.

I'm not sure of this yet, so we'll see when the time comes.

G'nite everybody.

Turns out, I'm not going anywhere today so I have time to update. :)

I set the time this morning to a minute before midnight so that Buddy would be forced to leave and so that I could take care of his baby. She is currently still a baby, Shiroteletchi I believe they are called, however I would imagine she'll be evolving very soon. Like I said before, I named her Bella.

Bella is now a Mohitamatchi (just like her daddy was 8D)

Those, if you don't already know, are the little blobs with mohawks. I think they're cute. ^^

At the moment, she's rolling around at the bottom of the screen, how toddlers often do.

Even cuter, because everytime she rolls upside down her hair gets a little messed up. Hehe.

Nothing much happened today. I missed the little birthday animation because I had to pause Bella before school. Oh well. I saw it 3 years ago. xD

She's in bed now. I'll have to pause a lot, obviously, because I have school. So evolving will be put on hold for a bit, since the growth will be stunted.

Latest posts

Back