My version three diary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_grl

Reaction score
Ok!

here we go again!

Today, I bought my new v3 tama.

NAME: FROG

ITEMS: MAKE-UP,STUFFED ANIMAL,HAIR POTION,CUCKOO CLOCK,HONEY,COSTUMEDARTS,ROLLERSKATES.

FOODS: CHEESECAKE,CUPCAKE,POPCORN.

SOUVENEIRS: PASSPORT,SKATEBOARD,BALLOONS,BASEBALL CAP,TEDDY,CD,RARE SHOES,BANDAI RIBBON,MIC,SUITCASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwww!

Today is the day!

Today is the day that my tama evolved!

Into a...

:huh: MAMETCHI :huh:

Oh My God!

I cant believe it!

The first adult I got on my v3 was a mametchi!

Awwwwww.....

Its sooooo cute on v3, not that fat thing on v1 and v2! (No offence)

I havent had a mametchi since v1!!

It is in :huh: love :huh: with my best friend's-brother's-best friend's tama!!

The tama I'm having tamababies with is a urutchi called..... hang on... let me check my friends list!

Oh yeah, its called lea.

Frog is so cute!

I really cant be bothered to type all this up, but I guess I sorta have to to keep my log up-to-date.

Today my tama had tamababies and It had a bath (Picture here) :(

It is in the costume while batheing so that is why it looks like a mimitchi, not a mametchi. :(

It was a pretty girl! :D

I am going to call it sweety and treat it the best I possibly can!

Sweety looks sooooo ,uh, sweet! :( , lol :( B)

My tama had tamababies with lea if youre wondering.

We were connecting all through recess, and at the start of lunch, IT HAPPENED! Almost straight after casey's one had tamababies!

Yourz,

:( tama_grl :(

OK,

Heres the details:

*got tamababy

*Went on tamatown

*called it sweet

*turned into *marutchi with a mohawk*

*turned into Hikotchi

Ok, My tama should evolve tomorrow!

I hope that it will turn into mimitchi... I think I jinxed myself though!(In a good way!) because all I can get is good characters!

In case you didn't know, When my v1s were up and running, I hated :mametchi:mametchi :gozarutchi: and mimitchi cause that was all i got, but then I jinxed myself from getting them, and all I could get was masktchis and gozarachis (gozgoz as I call him)...

:( :lol: ;) ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Yay! Matchmaker coming today! :p I hope...

Sorry that I dont post everyday ;) :furawatchi: :D :unsure:

Mine turned into a thing with a bone though its head!!! :huh:

I think its called decotchi :)

YAY!

My tama had a baby!

Its a

Wait for it

its a....

:ph34r:

GIRL!

Sweet is so proud of her little girl!!

I'll call her denim!

Yup... i'm back on and posting!

I now have 2 v3s.I reset them yesterday so ones a girl and ones a boy. The boy is called sanji and the girl is nami. They are asleep at the moment. Sanji has 70 points and is.... uh... i dont know what it is. And nami has 120 points and is a tamatchi. they are both 0 years old and should age at around 2:40. They weigh 78 lbs. I havent chacked my blog for a while. Maybe i should just keep posting this log in there... i hope that i get a mametchi because she is so much cuter than what ahe used to be! Back to my tamas. They both are sleeping with full hunger and happy hearts. :) I like to take good care of my tamas but sometimes i forget that they are even there! Ok... i cant remember my account on blogagotchi... i'll search for it now. Oh, my tamas just woke up. Ok, i found the email with my blogagotchi name & password in it! that would be from ages ago. Oh, duh.... i'm tamagrl... Just like on here... just without the under score. Oh! one of my tamas has a sale in their shop! Ok... i have 2 new messages on blogagotchi. Keep a lookout on there. But I think its easier just to keep posting in here. My tamas are currently 'visiting' eachother. This makes me wonder what v4s will be like... I say bring back v1s and p1s! Just enhance the p1s with the matchmaker.... no connection. Oh, and the download function. the functions are getting to hard to remember and with so many characters its hard to get the one you want. I know, i talk too much, but its interesting for me!

All in all, Check out my blogagotchi and bring back p1s. ty :) ^_^

Latest posts

Back