My very first experience with Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too long having fed her...

Ld45a6.jpg

Looks like she's brushing her teeth. Wow, she really knows how to care for herself, huh?

2obg6o.jpg

And so, the little princess hits the hay. After all, she needs her beauty sleep! >w<

[SIZE=12pt]Name: Adelaide[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tamagotchi: Coffretchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sex: Female[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Age: 2 years[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Weight: 23lbs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Generation: 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gotchi Points: 2040[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hunger Gauge: @@@@@[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Happiness Gauge[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: @@@@@[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jewelry Collected: 50/60[/SIZE]

EcCeYv.jpg

How about that? Adelaide is getting herself for the big day...

Not seen here, We head for the Date Place to find the perfect suitor for Adelaide, but we clocked out from indecision, and the poor Coffretchi went back home, broken-hearted.

I tried to cheer her up by taking her back to the Date Place once more...

0qVvnP.jpg

It wasn't too long before she spotted Spacytchi. A single look at him sent her heart out of this world!

H3VLnl.jpg

The two were smitten in an instant, and they had another baby girl! This time, I'm going to call her, hitomi. I'm going for a Pianitchi this time. Well, it's been fun, Adelaide. So sorry to see you go... :(

4th Generation results:

[SIZE=12pt]Name: Adelaide[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Age: 6 years[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Weight: 19lbs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Generation: 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gotchi Points: 2590[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hunger Gauge: @@[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Happiness Gauge[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: @@@@@[/SIZE]

Sorry for the late uploads, but here's what happened. Adelaide got married to Spacytchi, and had a baby girl, Who I named hitomi. I was hoping I would get Pianitchi, but I ended up oversleeping, and ended up with Coffretchi again. Oh well...

voq0zkdl.jpg

How about that. Looks like Accitchi was the one to light her fire! And finally, after five generations of girls, (3 Kiraritchi and 2 Coffretchi, if you were keeping count) WE HAVE OURSELVES A BOY!! :D

Well, time to say good-bye to hitomi. It was good while it lasted.

[SIZE=12pt]Name: hitomi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Age: 6 years[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Weight: 34lbs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Generation: 5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gotchi Points: 830[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hunger Gauge: @@@@[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Happiness Gauge[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: @@@[/SIZE]

Well, Suki, my Aukomotchi has evolved!

4S52T2rl.jpg

Then, he evolved again!

NeWEd8kl.jpg

Now he's a sweet little Cosmotchi. Well, seeing as how I'm going for Kuchipatchi, I'm going to have to make quite a few care misses. I'm thinking of 8 overall. I hope this plan of mine works...

Now, here are the stats:

Name: Suki

y0u3bWcm.jpg
4I9Ehf7m.jpg
g9rk6iEm.jpg

Goal: Make at least 8 Care mistakes, while getting the gourmet characteristic.

Man, I really need to update more... Well anyways:

Imagine the shock I received when instead of Kuchipatchi, I saw...

IXxgB36m.jpg

Spacytchi! I guess I really did get 8 care misses, and perhaps the gourmet classification, but that's fine. After all, Spacytchi is one cool dude.

I had a bit of fun with him until that time came...

erMyz4Am.jpg

At the date place, Harptchi responded to the music of his heart. Once again, I have another baby boy! I'll him Lucas.

Well, see ya Suki. May your days be long and happy.

Suki's final stats:

Ck9v74Em.jpg
o6icRqHm.jpg
Bi8qXvwm.jpg

As of now, Lucas is a Cosmotchi. Hopefully, I'll get the care misses needed to get Kuchipatchi.

Apologies for yet another late update.

Lucas evolved into Monakatchi. After some time, I married him to Tropicantchi. Now I have my third boy in a row. I've given him the name Midori (緑), which means green in Japanese.

Apologies for such a rushed and short update, but I'm feeling a bit disappointed... ._.

Yet another late update. So sorry...

Anyways, Midori became yet another Monakatchi. I married him off as soon as I could, and got yet another boy. I don't know what to call him, But I'll figure it out, soon hopefully.

I really enjoy reading your log. You're bound to get the results you want soon! You seem to be so good at tracking all the variables, maybe there are different ways the variables affect the outcome for different regions of the release? Have you considered just doing different combinations of personality and care mistakes to see how the results differ?

I really enjoy reading your log. You're bound to get the results you want soon! You seem to be so good at tracking all the variables, maybe there are different ways the variables affect the outcome for different regions of the release? Have you considered just doing different combinations of personality and care mistakes to see how the results differ?
Well yes. As of now, I'm trying to get Kiramotchi. Depending on the Teen I get, I'll have to make anywhere from 3-6 care misses, and ensure I win, maybe 15 mini-games.

Sorry again for the late update!

The boy that hatched a while back eventually evolved into Wagassiertchi. Then I got him married to Patitchi(see what I did there?), and now, I have a girl! Now that I know what to do, I'm sure I'll get Kiramotchi this time!I'll give her the name, Amare.

GT5CvpZm.jpg

Hello! Good luck in getting kiramotchi! Kiramotchi was my first gen adult haha. I always end up pausing my tamagotchi friends.. I need to unpause it soon...

Alas, Amare became yet another Kiraritchi(My fourth one, would you believe it)... Perhaps this is proof that the desing of the TF seems to have an effect on what Adult Tamagotchis I get... I have the Blue and white BFF shell... Maybe that's why I keep getting Kiraritchi...

Sorry again for the late update. Amare got married to Righttchi and had a baby boy! Eventually, he grew up to be...

eacdQ0Am.jpg

Knighttchi!

Perhaps one day, he'll be a knight in shining armor for his lucky spouse-to-be :)

BIG NEWS
Coming Soon(hopefully):​
PBeEFrQh.png
(Thank you so much for the banner, Eternal Mametchi Fan!)
Well, once I bag the new Tamagotchi Dream Town Digital Friends, I'll be locking this one up. Don't worry, though, The continuation of this log will be within the new log. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Knighttchi got married to Memetchi and they had a baby girl together. From Pinkbotchi she became Terupotchi. Now, she has become...

l8flBVrl.jpg

Nokobotchi! I'll name her Keiko ( 景子), Japanese name meaning "Sunny child." Well, I made all my care misses, so I hope she becomes Kiramotchi. But I'll be fine with her becoming Memetchi too. ;)

Eh, looks like I slipped again. Keiko has evolved, but she has instead become:

89mdupvm.jpg

The rather snooty Furifuritchi. Looks like I missed out on a care mistake. That's fine, though. I'll enjoy her company for a while.

Well, the new Tamagotchi Friends has arrived! It looks like Keiko is getting ready for the big moment! Why else would she be taking a bath?

WC3yVvUm.jpg

Although, one must wonder why would she be in the tub with her clothes on? Eh, we'll never know...

This is the final update to this log. Please, leave one last comment, and it can say anything (although wishes of luck and all that good stuff wouldn't hurt.) Once all is said and done, this log will be locked up for good and a new one will start in logging both Tamagotchi Friends together.

Also...

V4qkFxJl.jpg

IT'S HERE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed reading your log, and can't wait to see the new one. Also, that's the same she'll I'm waiting to get right now! ♡ I hope everything is awesome when your new friends meet!

Hey there! I enjoyed reading your log, please continue doing so. Hope you will have lots of fun with your new dream town TF! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back