My very own log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-tama-nat

Reaction score
Um...hi. First, let me introduce my v5. The family's name is Smile and its the MAME family.(my favourite family! :D ) When I went to pick my tama up, Mamekatchi and Mamametchi were washing and drying the clothes. After I pressed a button to make them stop, Mamekatchi was pooping. I manged to get him on the toilet seat in time before he made a mess. The bonding is 30% and 2G. Every single heart is full. Well I guess thats it, I will add anything if I need to. Bye! :D

:) Tama-tama-nat

Edit: Please don't reply. Just drop me a PM and I'll quote it in the log.

Edit again: It's much more fun to have three tamas on the screen instead of just one. :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Shower/Bath Time!

Once the clock strikes 8pm, they(tamas or rather he) goes to shower!

:) Tama-tama-nat

Well, I have got some BIG news! Its the day before my tama's marrage! :D But, I'm concerned that I'll get the Large Famliy........ :blink: :lol:

:D Tama-tama-nat

Well, hi! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Get ready... drumroll, please! *Drumroll*

Please welcome our new recuit....

Cutie! She is a :huh: !

Pre-t cute, huh? I even bought her pizza and pasta too, in case I eat it and she can eat it too. :( She's underweight, though. I have to feed her snacks every time I want to play a game with her. :angry:

Here's her stats:

Name: Cutie

Training bars:4

Hearts:All full except one(fix that up ASAP :( )

Face:12

Star:33

Fist:16

Weight:14

Gen 1

985 p(points)

User name:NATA

Latest posts

Back