MY website is sorta done

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is the SPSMG website (super pirate squirrels with machine guns)

the first episod of the SPSMG chronicles is done

*removed*

PLZ VIST!!!! :blink: :wacko: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that you are new here. You should take a reading at the rules. When you do you'll relize that advertising site topics aren't aloud. :wacko: You CAN put websites in your signature. Then when people see it they might click and have a visit. You just joined so we will warn you so you don't get in trouble. A guide might come and close this. Don't feel sad! Just put your website in your signature! I'll take a glance. :D :blink:

Have a BEAUTIFUL day,

~TL977

Hi Tarakotchi4000,

I am going to have to closed this topic. :ichigotchi:

We don't actually allow advertising of personal sites on TamaTalk... please refer to: No Personal Website Advertising.

I understand that you are pretty new though and so you don't get caught in a tight spot again, I recommend that you have a read through The Rules so you know exactly what is expected of new TamaTalkers!

We also have the Users Guide to TamaTalk which will provide you with some answers to some specific questions about the rules and how to do certain things. :marumimitchi:

Finally, keep an eye for pinned threads - they contain valuable information specific to each forum. You can spot a pinned thread as it will have a little exclamation mark next to it and the title will have "Pinned:" in it too! :chohimetchi:

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy your time at TamaTalk!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back