MY WEBSITE: TAMATALES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jekka_994

Reaction score
This is my website I havent finished it yet so it isnt very good so please make a suggestion to it i would arppreciate it and please visit it if you do please post back what yuo think off it and if yuo visited it please tell your frinds about this site and please regrister and the more people i get the easier it will be to make this site with all the suggestions and such

*Link Removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my website I havent finished it yet so it isnt very good so please make a suggestion to it i would arppreciate it and please visit it if you do please post back what yuo think off it and if yuo visited it please tell your frinds about this site and please regrister and the more people i get the easier it will be to make this site with all the suggestions and such *Link Removed*
hi

sorry to be such a party pooper, but there are 2 things i want to say...

1# ~ u arent suppsoed to advertise your websites here.... (i did before, and got into trouble...)

2# ~ there arent many topics, i will join when there is more...

~UBW

PS: it is coming along nicely, tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read pinned topics, in each forum before creating a new thread, to ensure you are doing the correct thing.

Because Advertising, is not allowed, as Bellsprout stated in the pinned topic, if you want people to visit your website, advertise in your designated signature space.

For more information on the guidelines of advertising, please read:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937

To prevent yourself from being in trouble, I advise that you read pinned topics, + the guidelines/rules for Tama Talk.

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back