My Would-Be Self

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isan nodded. "Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Let me check on 'em real quick.". Isan unzipped his bookbag, taking out both of the other eggs. With an egg in each hand, Isan wrapped his fingers lightly around them. He closed his eyes, sensing the heat radiating off of them. The Royal Garden grew quiet with anticipation.

Wiggle wiggle

Isan gasped. He stared down at the egg in his left hand. It was the blue hibiscus egg that had moved. It wasn't very strong, but it definitely wiggled just then. He passed the blue egg to Yuna. "Yuna-chan, it just shook a little! See if you can feel it move again."

OH MY GOSH!!! I love Shugo Chara (watched all da episodes XD)

I wish I could have 2 charas and be a good guy,, but I'll only pick one!

Name: Cain Howell

Grade: 12

Alias: Seiyo High guardians (King Chair please!)

Appearance: The boy's tektek (I dont know how to use it... My computer can't handle it :/)

Special Item: Power Amulet (Allows transformations)

Guardian Chara (1):

Name: Onerai

Egg Insignia: A white orb that represents purity.

Appearance: Dressed in nothing but a white shawl and a white artist's hat, but with the orb amulet on top, next to his ear. (also the character change item)

Character Change: Makes me pure and good, perfect, and want's everyone to be just as perfect and pure. Wants to change all X-Eggs

Talents: Spreads happiness, love, and purity wherever he goes.

Item: Power Amulet, Staff (offense), and Large Orb (shield)

Character Transformation:

Name: Purity Shine

Guardian Chara: Onerai

Appearance: Larger onerai, but White Sneakers and White pants, large white sweater (shirt in summertine)

Items: Same as Onerai.

Moves: Purity Orb, Purity beam, hyperperfection. (can change X-eggs on a moment's notice with these moves)

Anything Else: Has been in a few battles and transformed a few times. Can only transform with the power amulet. Without it he's virtually powerless (save chara change)

I hope this is acceptable! (Again, sorry about no link of appearences, but my computer just can't handle it... Super Sorry!)

Yuna shakily walked over, put her hand on Isan's egg, and saw it shake. "I-I felt it move! Isan, this i-is extraordinary!" Yuna grabbed her iPhone and took a video. "Keep going, I wanna capture the moment!

Romeo floated down to the wiggling egg, then knocked lightly on its shell. "It's okay, brother. Come on out! Everyone's waiting." In response, the blue plaid egg shook violently, then flew up into the air. It stretched and shook around in midair, and an audible cracking noise could be heard by all.

Isan's eyes sparkled excitedly, but he refrained from calling out to the egg in order to not break his quiet outer appearance. Instead, he clasped his hands in front of him with anticipation. "Romeo-kun, your little brother's coming out!" Isan whispered to Romeo, who was floating next to him.

Romeo grinned. "Sí! I wonder what he's going to be like?" Romeo squealed girlishly, and Isan coughed with embarrassment.

"Hopefully completely different than you."

"Hey!"

Cutting their petty quarrel short, a loud POP! signaled the hatching of a new Guardian Chara. Isan turned his head quickly to look back at where the blue egg had been floating in the air. He breathed in sharply, his heart beating hard against his chest. Is he hatched?...

In the egg's place was a little boy with pinkish skin. His sky blue hair was wet and laying flat against his head, and a blue hibiscus flower was tucked behind his ear. He wore a pastel-blue puka shell necklace around his neck. The boy's shirt was a Hawaiian shirt with a white hibiscus design on it, and he sported short blue swim trunks with small dark-blue waves encircling the bottom of each leg hole. On his feet, blue sandals. But the most interesting part of the little child, Isan thought, was the look on his face. His eyes were barely open, as if he were half asleep, and a dreamy blush donned his cheeks. His mouth formed a kawaii curve, too. (like this: =w= ) The new Shugo Chara yawned loudly, stretching, then drifted down until he was directly in front of Isan's face.

The little boy spoke. "Hhhhhheyy mannn...I'm Crush....nice...ta meet...ya." He spoke slowly and lazily, with a surfer dude's accent. He turned to Romeo, and gave him a lax smile with a 'Hang Ten' hand sign. "What's up, big brah?" Romeo chuckled good humoredly, covering his mouth with both hands. Then Romeo, as a result of his outgoing character, embraced Crush with a big bear hug. Crush, barely caring, sighed contentedly in mid-hug. "Sure, a hug's cool..."

Isan sweatdropped from the scene in front of him. At least his two current charas seemed to get along well...already. "Umm...nice to meet you too, Crush." He looked toward Yuna, Mizu, and their Guardian Charas. Isan shrugged, unsure of what to do next.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Did we accept the king yet or no?)

"It hatched!" Mizu exclaimed.

"Yay yay yay! A new friend!" Rei squealed. "This is great Mizu-chan! I get two new friends in one day! And you only get one! Ha ha!"

"Rei! Ssh! You're not making a good first impression!" Mizu snapped at her. "Introduce yourself properly!"

Rei turned to Crush.

"Hi! My name is Rei. I'm Mizu's guardian chara. I love the Earth!"

(Not quite yet. I'm still working the kinks out with him by PM.)

Crush smiled charmingly. "Hey dudette...you love the earth too, huh? I'm a naturalist myself, and I'm particularly good...at conserving resources." He held up a peace sign, then winked at Rei. "Rei, let's be good buds...chyah."

Isan huffed, rolling his eyes. "Wow, really?"

Romeo mimicked Isan, crossing his tiny arms and rolling his eyes. "I know, right? He's SO not good at flirting."

Isan fell over in response, then stood up with a frustrated huff. "I was talking about his flirting period, not how well he's doing with it! Jeez, two pervy Guardian Charas...how lucky am I?"

Romeo scoffed. "I am not a pervert!"

Arianna and Adrianna were gazing at Crush in adoration. "Oohs" and "Ahs" spurted out from their mouths and they suddenly flew up to him. "Hi Crush! How are you! I like your outfit" Ariana and Adrianna kept going on, in adoration.

"Oh, my..." Yuna said, looking into the sky. "I feel you Isan."

Name: Cain Howell

Grade: 12

Alias: Seiyo High Guardians

Appearance: https://www.tektek.org/avatar/49496714

Special Item: Power Amulet (Allows transformations; in the shape of a star)

Guardian Chara (1):

Name: Onerai

Egg Insignia: A white orb that represents purity.

Appearance: https://www.tektek.org/avatar/49481088

Character Change: Pure and good, perfect, and want's everyone else to be just as perfect and pure. Wants to change all X-Eggs.

Talents: Spreads happiness, love, and purity wherever he goes.

Items: Staff, Large Orb

Character Transformation:

Name: Purity Shine

Guardian Chara: Onerai

Appearance: https://www.tektek.org/avatar/49481339

Items: Power Amulet, Staff, Large Orb (shield)

Moves: Purity Orb, Purity beam, Hyperperfection.

Anything Else: Cain has been in a few battles and transformed a few times. Can only transform with the power amulet. Without it, he's virtually powerless (save character changes.). Cain is the King's Chair of the Seiyo High Guardians, and the only Guardian besides Isan with a purifying move (Hyperperfection.)
*Accepted*

Cain (who took a trip to France to try and purify more X-eggs) thought as he sat on the plane... I wonder if everyone's alright...

He was sure he would encounder Yuna and Mizu, but he recieved a text saying something about "the special one with three" and the name... "Isan"

No way... it can't be the... the... I don't know... could it be the Joker?

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate. He checked it and it was a picture of a kid. Under it the caption read "Isan Doreiku, Joker"

"OH MY GOSH!" Cain yelled, then apologized to everyone for disrupting them. He turned back to his phone and Onerai floated over.

"It's him, isnt it?" Onerai asked. He checked the caption, verifying his conclusion.

*plane landing*

"Back in Japan! tomorrow's school, so we gotta be ready. Let's go, Onerai!" And the two of them rushed to Cain's home.

(Good first post, eh?)

(Yup.)

Yuna got a text back. Saying, "OMG!"

Yuna texted back, "Yes, he is here. We're waiting for you. Come here so we can introduce each other."

Yuna stared over at Adrianna and Ariana. "Hey guys, stop that. Crush just hatched. Give him some space.

Ariana and Adrianna made "text me" and "call me" signs to Crush as they flew back onto Yuna's shoulders.

Crush waved to Adrianna and Ariana with an absentminded look on his face. He then returned to Isan's side.

Romeo nudged Crush with his elbow. "Hey hey, nice first impression. Who're you going for, mi hermano?"

Crush scratched his head, tilting it to the side with confusion. "What'cya talkin' bout, brah...? I wanna be friends with all of those gals."

Romeo's jaw dropped open. "You mean you weren't flirting with them?" Isan had a similar reaction as Romeo, his mouth agape.

Crush shook his head. "Nah...I was just being friendly. You...need to get your mind out of the gutter...Romeo." Romeo's face grew bright red, to the point that it matched his scarf perfectly. Isan had to quickly grab the squirming Guardian Chara in both of his hands to keep him from murdering Crush, who was obliviously daydreaming. "Why you little...!" Fumed Romeo as he continued to rant and attempt to wiggle free of Isan's grasp.

Isan sweatdropped, then thought of a question he'd been meaning to ask Yuna and Mizu. "By the way, girls, who is the King's Chair? Since I'm relatively new to Seiyo Academy, I don't really known who's in the Seiyo High Guardians besides you two."

"Oh, easy. It's Cain Howell. He has a really cool guardian, you'll see him soon. He just went on a trip."

Yuna patted Ariana and Adrianna on the head, and gave them some more crackers from the table.

"Eat up," She said,

Having been pushed away by the other charas, Rei went back to Mizu to munch on some more crackers.

"I wonder if he was able to find anything about the enemy when he was away," Mizu pondered.

Meanwhile, Rei was on a completely different page.

It's so cool that he has the same interests as me! I've never met a chara like that! Maybe we can save the world together! Rei daydreamed.

She was so busy in her fantasy that she didn't notice that she was tipping her tea thimble and spilling it. However, with her blushing face, drooling mouth, and sparkling eyes, she was oblivious.

"Rei!" Mizu yelled. "Snap out of it! You're spilling your tea!"

"Whuu?" Rei blinked. "EYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as she came to her senses and felt the hot tea on her lap.

"Rei! Here, let me help you clean that up!" Mizu said as she wiped Rei's sailor fuku with a paper towel. "Sorry guys, I don't know what she was doing."

Isan's eyes grew wide and his heart skipped a beat. "C-Cain?" Of course Isan knew who Cain was; everyone knew who he was. He was the only boy at Seiyo High that was more popular than Isan was. Cain was treated like royalty by all the students, and for good reasons, too. He was an energetic, generous, and fun-loving person that was never mean or rude on purpose. As a result of his personality, he often went out of his way to meet and befriend new people. On top of all that, he was gorgeous, basically the male physical equivalent of Yuna-chan. The girls of Seiyo High adored him, even more so than Isan. Isan's popularity was mainly due to his mysterious outer character and his new-kid status at the Academy, while Cain's popularity was well-established and strong.

Isan smiled lightly, looking down at his lightly-clasped hands as he reminisced about his first meeting with Cain. It was his first day at school...

Isan walked though the double doors, a cool look upon his face. He had decided on an outer character, which was quiet and saintly. He thought at this time that this character would prevent from drawing attention to himself (boy, was he wrong.) As he stepped inside, he was instantly met with many onlooking gazes. He inhaled deeply, held his head high, then walked down the hallway briskly, but not too fast. Upon reaching the end of the hallway, he rounded the corner swiftly and without being very careful.

BAM!!

Isan fell backwards, bouncing on his rear end as his books scattered on the ground. A few kids in the hallway laughed at his klutziness. Isan blushed a beet-red, and began to shakily pick up his belongings one by one. He swallowed hard, blinking to hold back tears. How could he be so careless? The other students were never going to let him forget this moment.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Isan looked up suddenly with surprise, and he met the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen. The boy looked down at him and smiled brilliantly, then helped Isan up off the ground. "Now, don't cry dude." The boy wiped away a tear that had just trailed from Isan's eye onto his cheek. Isan's mouth fell open slightly in utter disbelief from such sudden compassion. The boy nodded. "My name's Cain Howell. My parents are from America, but I've lived here in Japan most of my life. What's your name?"

"D-Doreiku Isan des." Isan stuffered. How can this beautiful boy Cain be so nice? Isan grew up thinking that beauty was only on the inside or the outside, never both at the same time.

Cain winked sociably. "Well, nice to meet you, Doreiku-san. See ya around!" Isan watched speechlessly as Cain walked away, his onterage of guy friends following loyally behind.

Ever since that day, Isan had been infatuated with Cain Howell. He hadn't told anyone about his feelings, though; that was something deep and personal he simply couldn't let spread. And now, Isan finds out Howell-san is the King's Chair of the Seiyo High Guardians. And now, Isan is a Guardian, too! Isan blushed, giggling quietly to himself.

Romeo eyed Isan with a knowing look. "Ahhh, I sense el amo in the air, no?"

Isan snapped back to reality, placing a finger on his lips. "Romeo! Shhhh!"

Cain walked on his way to school, thinking of his first meeting with Isan. How he cried and felt such compassion, how he even made a new friend, though the two never shared more than a glance at later times.

He opened to double doors to the Royal garden and looked at Isan. "I've already been informed by Yuna-san about you, Romeo, and Crush. Nice to meet you, although we've met before..." Cain winked to Isan as he had done once.

"This in Onerai, my chara." After explaining Onerai's origin and purpose, Onerai flew off to Romeo and Crush, and saw his friends Ariana, Adrianna, and Rei. "Hi there!" Onerai said with a very calm and interested look on his face.

"I couldn't find much about Easter," Cain began to Yuna, Mizu, and Isan, "But I did find out one very important piece of information. In France there is also a branch of Easter. After research there is a branch of Easter in almost every major country in this world."

Isan was completely caught off-guard by Cain's sudden and completely unexpected entrance. It was a coincidence unlike any other that Isan had heard of before. He fell over with surprise, quickly standing back up as Cain started speaking to him. As soon as Cain winked at him again, just like before, Isan's blush returned. However, Isan fought the blush off enough so that his cheeks just appeared naturally rosy, and he bowed politely. "Pleased to make your acquaintance once more, Howell-san." Behind Isan's outer appearance, he was majorly freaking out. What the heck?!?!? I've never, EVER heard of a scenario like this before. What sheer coincidence that he happened to be back in Japan, all the way from FRANCE, at this very moment when we were just talking about him? It truly is a small world...does my hair look okay? Does my breath smell fresh enough? Oh dear...

Isan listened as Cain introduced Onerai to him. Isan noted the chara's cool complexion, and how elegant his every move was. He watched as Onerai flew over to meet and greet his own Guardian Charas, as well as catch up with Adrianna, Ariana, and Rei. What an interesting Shugo Chara...

Isan's thought was cut-off when Cain said something to Mizu and Yuna that captured his curiosity. "Easter? Um, are you talking about the Christian holiday? I'm kind of confused."

Cain looked at Mizu and Yuna. "So you didnn't tell him?" cain said with exasperation.

"Then I'll do it. Easter is an evil corporation who is trying to rule the world with power gotten from X-eggs and X-characters. They are forcing these eggs out of people, and as I said, there's one corporation in almost every major country in the world. it's our job to stop them. Now, with you, Isan, the Joker, we might be able to."

Cain looked to Isan's neck andc noted the Humpty Lock.

Isan nodded with understanding as Cain explained the mega-company's motives. Okay, so Easter are the "bad guys" in this situation... He was taken by surprise when Cain mentioned how he, as the Joker, might be the deciding factor in stopping Easter. Isan grasped the Humpty Lock, which was hanging around his neck on a necklace, and held it out far enough from his body so he could study the lock. Its multicolored surface reminded Isan much of an opal, but it had the sharp edges and many facets of a cut diamond. He ran his thumb across the shiny object. "I wonder what kind of power this thing holds..." Isan wondered out loud.

Isan snapped his fingers, letting the Humpty Lock fall back into place around his neck. "Oh yeah! What about my third egg, shouldn't it be hatching soon?" Isan picked up the pink Sakura blossom egg off of the tea table, cradling it in his palm. The brunette waited to feel any sign of a wiggle from the unhatched Shugo Chara, but it didn't move a bit. "What gives?..." He muttered, disappointed.

Romeo flew over to Isan, as he had just finished greeting Onerai with the other Guardian Charas. "Well, Isan-kun, us Charas can only hatch when you realize what your would-be self is. For instance, I hatched because you were becoming more outgoing as a result of befriending Yuna-chan and Mizu-chan. Makes sense, sí?"

Crush followed his brother over to Isan, and spoke up at this moment. "Chyah, and I hatched 'cause you were totally chillin' in harmony with your friends, dude. Man...you were so relaxed and happy...that you didn't have a care in the world."

Isan pouted childishly. "Then how do I get your other brother to hatch?" Romeo and Crush shrugged, and Isan sighed. "Of course you don't know..."

At that very moment, a scream reached the Guardians' ears from somewhere on-campus. "Eeee! Attack of the tennis rackets! Heeelllp!!"

Isan turned towards the source of the scream. "What was that? It sounded like it came from the tennis courts."

Cain ran to the scene of the crime and looked up. He followed the purple wisps of energy to two X-eggs. "Isan!" Cain Yelled. "Transform! Onerai!"

Onerai said "Hay!" and the transformation went underway as the power amulet glowed with a white burst of energy. "Follow my lead, Isan!" Cain Yelled again.

"My own heart, unlock!" Cain said, and onerai flew into his heart. "Chara Nari, Pure Shine!" The two said in harmony. "That was a character transformation, Isan. You do it to! Harness the power of the lock!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back