myspace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is dangerous?
it's dangerous because there are some

bad people out there what to maybe

kidnap, hurt, molest kids. So if you

give out where you live and what school

you go to, they can find YOU! >_<

So you always have to be careful.

But you shouldn't be to careful that you

forget about having fun. ^.^

but if peeps tink myspace is dangerous than TT is no more dangerous it is da same diff ? ^_^
Yep, TT in no less dangerous that Myspace.

But there is less of a chance of predators because there are less people but you just don't know.

Just don't tell personal info to anyone online. Period.

Sick people get on Myspace because they know there are stupid, ignorant kids that will give them info and since Myspace is so big, there is more to choose from, more kids that are ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:
but if peeps tink myspace is dangerous than TT is no more dangerous it is da same diff ? ^_^
That's true. Myspace and TT have the same amount of danger. You can give out the same amount of information on both and they both propose a slight risk.

So long as you're smart and don't give out too much information, nothing bad will happen.

All chat sites have dangers. There's no such thing as a 100% safe forum/chat site.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh right thx just wonderin my friend is 16 n she waz flirtin wit a 'unknown' guy on da internet n 3 weeks l8ter he showed up on her doorstep turns out he thought she waz 32 n he waz 45 creepy dat just gos to show

Honestly, I don't think MySpace is safe. But I'm too young anyway.

I know everyone's heard this a million times: "Internet strangers are unsafe! Never meet them outside your computer screen. Don't give out too much info, because you never know who could be looking at your profile." People think this stuff could never happen to them, but they must be in their own little happy free-willed world, because NEWSFLASH: It can happen, to anybody who puts a little too much into their profile.

Even on StewiesBestFriend's profile it says he's a 77 year-old man. That's why my parents atleast trust me to get on TT and other Tamagotchi sites, because they know it's atleast safer than MySpace. Sorry, but MySpace doesn't seem at all as safe as TamaTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back