Myspace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
Do you have a myspace? I do!

Also if you don't like myspace or think that it's stupid or whatever, do NOT post in this topic, just vote No if you don't have one. Here's the link to my myspace (don't worry, there are no bad words on it, my mom, aunt, and brother read it so I don't cuss there)

www.myspace.com/punk_rock_gurl1992

C~M

Do you have a myspace? I do!
Also if you don't like myspace or think that it's stupid or whatever, do NOT post in this topic, just vote No if you don't have one. Here's the link to my myspace (don't worry, there are no bad words on it, my mom, aunt, and brother read it so I don't cuss there)

www.myspace.com/punk_rock_gurl1992

C~M
I have Myspace. :]

I'll add you xD.

My URL is https://www.myspace.com/xx_aliheart_xx just so you know who it is. ;D

~Mango

i have a myspace :]] the link is in my signature ill add you :}

I don't have one. My friends don't have them so it kinda defeats the purpose, right? x__X And yes, I haven't said anything bad. I just don't have one.

I have tried to convince my mom into letting me get one but she hasn't let me.

No. I doubt my parents would allow me. I think it's because they've heard so many bad things about it... I don't know, I might try it out. :D

I don't have one, but I want one!D= Alot of my family have one.

I used to have one, but my so-called friends started being mean to me over it, so I deleted it. I don't really want another one. It would make me appear trendy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back