myspace...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Myspace is safe at all. People need to make websites more secure so people actually can't lie about their age. :|

But of course, I'm being a hypocrite, seeing as I plan to meet someone I met online. *ahem*rachelgotchi*cough*

I would say that MySpace is safe because only people who I know can add me.........

By my last name and email address.......

I always go on it and I don't talk to people I don't know on myspace........

People who get abducted are the foolish fools who put way too much info about themselves. Any site can be made safe. Any side can be made unsafe. Be it Youtube, Myspace, Neopets, Gaiaonline, Gamefaqs, etc. Most news places tend to give out shock vaule to scare a crowd.

Only the idiots get kidnapped >.>
Myspace isnt the only website were people get abducted!
Myspace isn't the only PLACE people get abducted.

Hello? Walking down the street. e.e

I hate how some people make it sound like this horrible thing because 'zomgsomeonegotkidnappd'. You can be abducted, kidnapped, raped, and KILLED just walking down the street. Myspace isn't the most horrible place to go. Seriously.

I think SK said this one: The internet is only unsafe if you make it unsafe.

I'm not allowed on Myspace, but all my friends have one, and they're only 12 which scares me a bit. :wacko:

Myspace isn't the only PLACE people get abducted.Hello? Walking down the street. e.e

I hate how some people make it sound like this horrible thing because 'zomgsomeonegotkidnappd'. You can be abducted, kidnapped, raped, and KILLED just walking down the street. Myspace isn't the most horrible place to go. Seriously.
Thats what i was trying to say in smaller words @_@

Yeah I'm on MySpace... But I don't go on it much... I give out some info about myself but not all.... I don't tell people where I live and such.... I only give out my first name... But don't tell my last name... It all depends on what you say... I just give out some random info and that's it...

MySpace really isn't safe.... There have been reports on the news regarding about MySpace...

As someone pointed out. It's only unsafe if you play it unsafe. Those who get nabbed from Mysapce are the ones who add in way too much information such as their city, state, adress, etc.

Media and news seem to use shockvaule. I don't listen to scare tatics. I don't use Myspace, either.

I have a myspace account that I signed up for but haven't used since. x.X I was trying to help out a friend get her account working. As for My Space being safe or not I agree with SK. If you don't post privite info and watch out for who you let in your friend list you'll be fine. Any website can be dangerous even TamaTalk.

mysape is safe if u think know who your talking to and how u allow on your page.

yes. I think it's safe. If you don't talk to people you don't know, don't give out ANY personal info, and put your profile on privet(only your friends can see it) your fine. BTW, you can block him so he can't add u as a friend again, he can't send you messages, ETC.!!! BE SAFE :) :( :(

*checks second one* look Ill put it plain and simple

ever heard of hackers? Hackers know how to get your home cordinents(SP) they can track you down! I think the mojoraty of myspace is children, and preteens and teens. On yur myspace pick one person, and look @ the age.

YOu dont have to take my word for it, its just my opinon, Im not trying to force it and Im not trying to start a flame war about it. Thats just what I gotta say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back