Myspace?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura3200

Reaction score
Anybody play on myspace?

I do, my link is on my pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
ಠ-ಠ Since when have you played on Myspace?

You... You go on myspace. You don't play on it...

You can't play Mysapce. It's not a game.

I have a myspace. It is set to private. Only friends on my friend list are allowed to view it.

-DMF

ಠ-ಠ Since when have you played on Myspace?You... You go on myspace. You don't play on it...
That face made me laugh. xD

I don't have Myspace.

No, I don't.

One question though...since when do you 'play' Myspace?

I don't.

Honestly, I don't want to, because I won't feel safe there. And, my mom would never let me.

But, MySpace is as safe as you make it. If you go off posting everything, well, then you know what'll happen.

mametchi :(

Myspace makes me feel uncomfortable because I dont feel safe with like, Pedofiles and stuff online.

Myspace makes me feel uncomfortable because I dont feel safe with like, Pedofiles and stuff online.
There are just as many pedophiles here as there are there. in fact, this is a pretty easy target for them. Some people even post their city and state and their school name. Myspace is just a profile you make of your interests, and you can blog and message your friends. It's really safe if you have your profile set to 'private' and only add people you know in real life to your friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back