Mysterious Character....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenecessites

Reaction score
Okay. This is my third day of having an active Tamagotchi. She went from baby, to Marutchi, and now she looks like something NOT on the official character sheet found here: https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/more_characters.php

I've taken the liberty of drawing her...

tamutant.gif

EDIT-- It looks like I cant put pictures on here....

MYSTERIOUS TAMAGOTCHI

That's the picture I drew of her. It's totally correct. I counted the pixels on the screen, and then put that many pixels down. THe line below her may be her shadow, I can't tell on her screen. It doesn't get smaller as she jumps, it's jsut always below her.

/EDIT

That's her. I don't know what she is, and she isn't on the character sheet, so unless there are characters NOT on the character sheet....she's a mutant or new or something.

I guess.

She's full happy and full hungry, so she's in perfect condition. 22 lbs, 1 year old, First Generation, 2 Training Levels and she's a girl named Mae.

Also...my friend Austin and I tried to send presents through the infared system, but it won't let him send any, just take from me and accept from me. What could be the problem??

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha it makes me feel good that mine is like....mutated or something.

I want to call the Tama Hotline or somethign to see wtf it is.

Yeah. My friend had her. It's UFOtchi (wonder why? :angry: ) or something like that, I believe. Not sure though. Then my friend's tama evolved into some almost balloon-looking thing.

Why isn't it on the character sheet?? ANd is it pronounced YOU-FO-CHI or YOU-EFF-OH-CHI?

On some other Tamagotchi site, I saw it spelled Yu-fotchi or something similar, so I assume it's YOU-FO-CHI. I can try and find that site again. :angry:

:furawatchi: You have a version 2, and that's a version 1 chart! YOur character is UFOtchi (Yu-fotchi?), and it's V2 teen. :huh: Don't worry! Everything's fine. I wish I could get a Yu-fotchi(?)!

hay one of my best friends has the same one so you are not alone :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I was confused myself for a bit. (I have a Ringotchi) But then I searched googled for a bit and found that pixelmood site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back