mysterious greek and roman

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo8890tamagotchi

Reaction score
DAY 1

hello everyone i going to be logging my v4 piper and this log will be about greek and the roman read the pircy jackson books thats where the names will be from so piper is a girl - baby still she wants to say somthing and ps when i get a v4.4 im going to add it on here so heres piper ps shell be in orange shes been sick and pooped and been hungry and sad so she might brag so watch out and ill be in black

Piper:hello everyone im so happy to be alive and have any of you guys read lost hero thats me piper so yea im a hero and im a charm speaker and im a princes ):< but i also have a sharp bladed nife and im also in love with someone named jason son of zeus!!! im so lucky

Me:piper stop bragging

piper:im not im telling them about me and the book

me:i dont belive you lets just go to tamatown and see if itll let us and you can play games so do you

piper:do i

piper&me:see you later tamafans

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone this is piper trying to take over for today the last post momo did was for yesterday and just now i got a letter or vist from the preschool teacher and while we were gone momo - dad got me a ball to balence on and the first times i fell but the last time i didnt and now bye well udate when i evolve im going to preschool now so bye!

Me:guys pm a rating for how piper did for the log!

stats:

hungry:****

happy:****

training:*

smartness:20

fasion:29

happy:12

whieght:12

will update when evolves and goes to school!

Last edited by a moderator:
DAY 3

hello everyone today piper got invited to school she choose miss flower for her teacher because she wants to be a memetchi i think thats how its spelled ill update when piper evolves.

Piper:hi i want to be a memetchi

Me:we end here so bye

Piper:bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back