Mystery Dungeon Recsue Post

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_kirbys

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I guess I'm making this post a Rescue Post to help people or be helped to be rescued in Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer Or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team) if anyone should fall in a floor. So far I can rescue anyone below floor 29: Final Trials (Stupid DragonHead had to kill me. ). So heres how this works:

First, if anyone should fall in a dungeon/floor and wants to be rescued but no ones around who has your game do the following:

1. When you are defeated, choose to send out a rescue form. You'll be at the main menu

2. From there, choose be rescued.

3. The DS will ask how you want to be resuced. Choose Password

4. Copy down the password and put it on this post. Wait for someone to post back telling you that they want to rescue/rescued you. Tell if your game is Pokemon or Shiren and put where you are at.

5. Copy the Revival password into your DS.

For the people doing the rescuing, do the Following:

1. Copy the Rescue password into your DS.

2. Go to the Peliper Post Office/Hoi the Missionary in Canyon Hamlet to do the Mission.

3. Do your rescuing thing.

4. After rescuing, send the revival code to this post.

Thats all. Oh and dont forget to send a Thank You Letter!

Oh and Here's my fisrt rescue request

Game: Shiren

Floor: Old Mine 9F

Password:

15ZKV6CTMG8S5L

VCR2J6GPCGCDF4

M7GHLLBO!HGOG6

QFK4GZZPKP8300

Please hurry!

Aww come one there has to be someone that has Shiren! Oh and i'm adding a new function:

You can volenteer to be in a Team like if you are not around someone in the team can do the rescue for you. I'm starting Team Darkness. pm me if you are starting a new team.

Everytime you rescue someone a certain number of times your rank goes up like for example (You put it in your signature):

Name: lil_kirbys

Able to rescue: Pokemon and Shiren Players

Team: Darkness

Team Members: lil_kirbys

Rescues: 3

Heres the ranks you can get (R stands for rescues) make sure you keep score!:

0R: Wurmple

1R: Fluffy Bunny

3R: Rice Changer

5R: Ditto

10R: Skull Mage

15R: Pikachu