.:.MyTamaEatsOreoz Blog.:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyTamaEatsOreoz

Reaction score
Hello All,

This is Samantha a.k.a. MyTamaEatsOreoz. I felt like making a blog for some reason...if you have any questions or comments please feel free to PM me or email me! Thank you! :angry: ;) :angry: :angry:

July 12, 2007-Thursday

(Evening) 7:19 PM

Today both of my V3 Tamagotchis are 7 years old and 99 pounds...they are with their babies. They were born yesterday at 7p.m. when the Matchmaker came. The adults names are Chuck and Larry. Larry is a Mametchi with 9 training bars, and Larry is a Violetchi also with 9 training bars. I found out today that a Violetchis favorite food is Apple Pie.

Chuck the Violetchi has a boy baby, while Larry the Mametchi has a girl. I got this name idea off of a website...I will name the boy DUNKN and the girl DONUT and hopefully they will fall in love. I actually like Dunkin Donuts..I like their Iced Coffee...yummm! :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bid Chuck and Larry a fond farewell. They were well behaved, and friendly, rarely ever bad...and they pooped alot. (But you still gotta love them!)

Bye Chuck and Larry!

I will miss you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
July 13-Friday

(Morning) 8:06AM

I am so mad. Today I had the chance to name my 2nd Generation Tamagotchis, and I got a boy and a girl. I was planning to name them Lucy and Kevin. Well, I kinda sorta switched it around so the girl was named Kevin, and the boy was named Lucy! After all of that work of caring for Chuck and Larry and now I had to reset it...right now they are toddlers. That blobby looking one...Yesterday, I got a Tamagotchi Leash thing to hook my Tamagotchis on to. It is a Violetchi Pink/Blue mix. It is so cute!

Yeah, I changed my mind about Dunkn and Donut...it is pretty cheesy, after all. But I cannot believe I had to start all over again. I have to go get the V3 Shop Codes now all over again. RAWR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I am expecting my 2 Tamagotchi V4s in the mail today. I ordered it off of Amazon.com, they have a bunch of Tamagotchi merchandise...

Gotta go look up those shop codes, and check out the forums!!

Byeeeeeeee! ;) :wacko: :lol: :D

July 13, 2007-Friday

(Morning) 8:25AM

Eh, I will let people post comments. Why not? I need to know if people are reading. Yeah, have fun posting, but there are 3 rules to posting on my Tamagotchi Log:

1.) No SPAMMING

2.) No SPAMMING

3.) Be Appropriate, any bad posts will be reported to Admin.

So, have fun! Enjoy meh log! I gotta go umm...clean up *cough, cough* after my Tamagotchis...

Bye Everyone!

Feel Free to Comment! And remember, No SPAMMING...lol :D

July 13,2007-Friday

(Still Morning....) 8:44AM

I entered the V3 Shop Codes...owwies. My fingers hurt now. It is hard to only push the A button 3 times to make him suprised, but I did it! Yay! :wacko:

Soon Lucy and Kevin will <3 eachother...awww! It will be so cute! I got the Love Potion...I saw the costume, to me its sorta weird looking. :lol:

Anyway, post comments!

Thank you,

~Sam~ ;)

(By the way, if you did not notice, I update several times a day...so there is always something new!!)

:D Well....Bye for now!!!

too bad the names got mixed up or you\'d be on the 2nd g. oh well at least they didn\'t die. LOL

Thanks for posting pixie_hott!

And, yes they did not die....but I had to reset them after all of that care!! Oh well, I will get it again!

July 13,2007-Friday

(Afternoon) 3:46PM

Eek! I am so happy. I just got my 2 Tamagotchi V4s in the mail! They are so cute! I got one with flowers and one with orange circles. I have to get used to the buttons, they arent like my V3s where the buttons are loosened up!

My Tama Family ~*~*~*

Pink Popsicle V3~ Leo

Blue Cicle V3~ Link

Orange Circle V4~ Midna

Flowers V4~ Kevin

I will update later, I am busy!!

~Sam~ :p

*UPDATE!!!!!!*

My Tamagotchis!

Version 3-Pink with Popsicles:

Name: Leo

Weight: 51 pounds... O__O

Hunger/ Happiness: FILLED!

Training!: {| } 1-9

Version 3-Blue and Blue and White Circles:

Name: Link

Weight: 51 pounds

Hunger/Happiness: FILLED!

Version 4-Plumeria Flowers

Name: Kevin

Weight: 45 pounds

Huger/Happiness: FILLED!

Version 4-Orange Circles

Name: Midna

Weight: 41 pounds

Hunger/Happiness: FILLED!

July 14,2007-Saturday

(Morning) 9:33AM

Hello Everyone!

Ooo...my tama just beeped, hold on let me get that. It got mail. It is a heart???...okay then. Everything is good, I might put them on pause for a bit while I go to my pool. That\'s it for now...short update because I am eating breakfast! Yummm! I\'ll update later this evening!

Goodbye for Now!!

~Sam~

Please Leave Comments!!!!

Read My Log its quiet interesting but before you read the link in my siggy go to the second posti made in it and read that first (if you want to know what happened before) I'm not saying you have to read my log either its quiet long now 52 posts!!! i cant be bothered reading it either LOL!

Latest posts

Back