Mythbusters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Science teacher told us today that we are going to watch the Holiday Special of MythBusters of Friday! :eek:
I have seen a little bit of that episode. Now I am afraid of large frozen meat. o_o
The Holiday Special is one of the best episodes ;)

I LOOOVE Mythbusters! Its my favourite show. I haven't seen it in a while though.

This show is just great! I love watching it, especially since it isn't a show you have to keep up on.

I think one of my favourite myths they busted were all of the ways to cheat on a breathalyzer test. Classic! hehe.

I LOVE ZEH MYTHBUSTERS! my favorite myth is the Exploding Toilet, and i have a saying stuck in my head from the intro: "I reject your reality, and subsitute my own" I LOVE THAT QUOTE! <3

i have a HUGE disk pack of 4 diffrent disks which have 3-4 episodes on them, including Mythbusters Reveledwhich shows bloopers, and what the cast thinks of the show.

MYTHBUSTING MAY LIVE FOREVA! SO WILL THE MYTHBUSTERS!

Mythbusters: Because "Blowing crap up because we feel like it" Is too long of a title.

I like Mythbusters a lot. On the one where they put the car in a pool to see if the doors could be opened from underwater, I got to watch in person. It was because they filmed it at the pool I have swim practice at and they cancelled practice so they could do it ;)

I like Mythbusters a lot. On the one where they put the car in a pool to see if the doors could be opened from underwater, I got to watch in person. It was because they filmed it at the pool I have swim practice at and they cancelled practice so they could do it :D
That. is. Awesome.

I am envious of you now. > :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back