N00b question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelAdenydd

Reaction score
I just got my V3 yesterday, and by playing games at tamatown I have a ton of items.

However, my tama can only play with the coocooclock and the Music Disc. Is this because he's a toddler, or can you just not play with most of these items?

Thanks for bearing with me, everyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You can bring back items and souvenirs from TamaTown. They show up in different lists on your V3.

You can't use souvenirs; you can only look at them.

For some items, your Tamagotchi character has to be an adult in order to use them.

Some items are gender specific. For example you can't a male to play with the lion doll.

Also, some items require you to have another item before you can use them. For example, you can't use the make up unless you also have a mirror.

"Some items are gender specific. For example you can't a male to play with the lion doll.

Also, some items require you to have another item before you can use them. For example, you can't use the make up unless you also have a mirror."

That answers my qestion, thank you so much :D

Sorry but that doesnt mean its in the items. Its just something to make the tamas happy. If you get passwords it doesnt mean the items are in the item list. sorry bout that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back