n00b

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixarcane

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Adam, and I got my first Tama, a purple Gen. 2 , three years ago I think. I pounced on the Connections when they came out, but being broke isn't conducive to a hobby like this, so I have three V.1s and today I got a nice yellow V.2 with butterflies on it. I started college this semester, and I can't have a pet in my apartment, so I'm leaning back toward restarting my Tamas for some company and unconditional love (because a Tama will never cheat on me, I've found), starting today with my new baby girl, Maat.

And I've looked all over the boards, does anyone know where I can find a v.2 growth chart, or at least a character list?

on da side where theres a tamatalk angelgotchi, on top of that it says tamagotchi growth charts. click on it and it will give u some reference!!! :(

The links on that page don't seem to be much help. Does the Connection V.2 have the same characters as the Keitai, or does it have all of the original Connection characters as well?

The links on that page don't seem to be much help. Does the Connection V.2 have the same characters as the Keitai, or does it have all of the original Connection characters as well?
The keitai has more characters, but anyways, Welcome To Tamatalk!

‡÷DarkCore÷‡

Welcome to Tamatalk! I hope yu have a fun time here! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back