Nad's Kawaii Virtual Pet And HG Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmi299

Reaction score
Ok, this ain't no Fancy Dancy log. No dates. No Times. No Fancy, Detailed Sections. Just pure Virtual Pets and Handheld game log. Handheld Games will be known as HGs. Virtual Pets will be known as VPs. I am Nad. I am from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I have a wide varaitie of VPs. And a few Handheld Games. This log will be split up in: Parts By Me. And parts written by my VPs. I'll start with my section:

Well. I have a few VPs. My V-Trainer 2.0 is first in line here. With these pokemon:

Treecka The Treecko

Marsh the Marshtomp

Drago the Dragonite

Sparky the Pichu

Flenza the Torchic

Yup. They have stats too. Here are the stats:

MARSH

Type: Water

Level: P2

Id No: 159

Captured?: No.

DRAGO

Type: Dragon

Level: P3

Id No: 149

Captured?: No.

TREECKA

Type: Grass

Level: P1

Id No: 1

Captured?: No

SPARKY

Type: Electric

Id No: 172

Captured?: No

FLENZA

Type: Fire

Id No: 4

Captured? No.

Tadaa. Those stats NEVER change. And I wont post them again. Next, is my pokemon game. Now, I have ALOT of pokemon. And don't feel like posting ANYMORE stats. All stats will be put up tommorow. All I will tell you is Names.

Princess the Nidoran(F) (King +Queen's Daughter)

Queen The Nidorina

King The Nidorino

Kiara The Pidgeotto

Darkness The Eevee

Flame the Quilava

Aqua The Marill

Bubble The Goldeen

Bat The Golbat

Spoon The Sudoowoodo

Sticky The Ditto

Ticky The Togepi

Yep. I am going to fight MORTY. And am going to catch an ODDISH. Yet next is my aquapet, Dead Batteries. And last is my...*drumroll* Tamagotchis! I have 1 V1, 1 V2 (one was stolen a week ago. :furawatchi: ) And 2 V3s. My Tamas are:

Ichi The Nikatchi

Green One Is Not Started

Maddy The Ichigotchi

Cole the Kuroteletchi

Blue One Was Stolen.

I am hoping my blue one is returned. My program is putting up a sign to see if the parents will return it...Wish meh luck! Now From teh VPs.

All: *silent*

Erm, ok then. I guess they will speak tommrow.

~Green Mew~

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, Thanks? But posting in other people's log is not alloud.

Anyways. Bad news. THE BATTERIES ARE GOING DEAD ALREADY ON MADDY AND IS ALREADY DEAD ON ICHI. Rrrr. Maybe I should just buy the expensive ones. >.> Anyways, my friends Marika got a Tama. She is a natural-Born Tama-Caretaker!

She NEVER EVER lets her tama out of her sight, she reads to it, talks to it, Never let's it weight go past 3 lbs above the minimum, and she got the healthiest toddler you can get! Mizutamatchi! Her tama is named River, whom is a boy and will mate with Mika, hopefully.

Whom is Mika you ask? Well, I let Marika hatch a Tama. It was a girl, and she named it Mika. It reminds me of Mikachu. Anyway, River will be in this log. Nothing happened to meh Pokemon SO FAR today. I haven't played that NOR my cats game. I also have a neopets account. My account is called 'Virtual_Addict'. I am going school shopping today, so I might get batteries for my aquapet.

Anyway, here comes my Tams, Kitty and Pokemon!

Mika: Hewwo!

Cole: Hiya!

Maddy: ZZZ.......

Mika: *shakes Maddy*

Flame: *burns tree*

Spoon: *eats soup*

Ticky: *at daycare*

Sticky: *at Daycare*

Queen: Now Princess, you know not to wander off into the forest. You may go and run along with your friends.

Princess: Yes, Mom.

King: *picks up Princess and swings her around, then puts her back down*

Princess: *dashes off*

Tiger: Rawr!

~Green Mew~

Latest posts

Back