Nail Polish: Decorate TMGC!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it and had to buy a new tama!!! PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO THIS TOIC UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND 20$ ON A NEW TAMA!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it and had to buy a new tama!!! PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO THIS TOIC UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND 20$ ON A NEW TAMA!
Call me a backseat mod, but I think people should try to think about what they're saying in their posts, instead of just going "you killed my tama!!!", so please be more considerate of others. Please read my previous post in this topic. It was already stated that there is a high probability of it breaking, and kuchiPATCH cannot determine your craftmanship, she was only suggesting an idea that worked for her. I suggest trying it out on a spare/debugged/broken tamagotchi before you actually paint one you care about.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!! Thanks! I didn't have sparkly clear nail polish...so I just added a little glitter to my clear nail polish! The clear nail polish was slightly pinkish, and the glitter was blue and purple. I mixed them together, and then painted it on my tamagotchi. Now it's shiny and SPARKLY!

I think I'll test it out on a broken tamagotchi. I'll post pics somewhere once it dries! (either here, if I don't have to bump the topic, or my log) I have several boxes of sparkly nail polish. (don't ask XD)

//(^o^)

ok first off im a guy and my cousin hates the nailpolish my mom always gets her (dont ask) so we just finished painting our tamas (all black) and they look awesome all though i only did it on one of my tamas i will for sure do it on the other it was quick and easy the easiest way to do it is quoted above it is also the most secure way not only that but you have to be sure of what your doing the people saying 'YOU RUINED MY TAMA' Think to yourrself did she paint your tama? Did she FORCE you to paint your tama? No. Therefore you are the only one to blame and if your thinking about doing this use good judgement do you think you can pull it off? Are you good at painting small spaces? If your craftsmanship is pretty bad I REALLY suggest you dont do this.

Overall I think this is a wonderful idea for decorating your tama especially if your stuck with a design you dont like >.>

i am gonna try that right now im gonna paint mine all blck *in mind thinks yes a totally cool color that i wont get made fun of at school :eek: * thanks for the great tip!!

i tryed that and i had to get completely new tama. you made me waste $15.00!! trust me your nail polish theory DOES NOT WORK.And you know wat its almost like you killed MY OLDEST TAMA!!!. NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS TOPIC I REPEAT NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS TOPIC!!!!!! ;) ;)
They said to be careful, didn't they? ;)

I think it's better to try it if you're 100% sure you wont mess up ^^;;

I painted my tama with nail polish like, a few years ago, and it's still perfectly fine.:pI don't see anything wrong with painting your tama, you just gotta know what you're doing and be positive you can do it right..

Thanks for the tips. You can also switch the backs of your tamas (if you have more than one) to have colorful backs. I have 2 so it worked out nicley.
//Kim
Yip, thats what I do when I'm bored :) It's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back