Name A Hamster <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephanieAnne

Reaction score
Im Getting A Hamster Today She Will Either Be White Or LightBrown, I Can't Figure Out What To Call Her, Some Of My Ideas Are Above And If You Don't Like Them, Please Write Your Ideas!

Ok, but try to make your posts a bit longer, I think that could be classed as SPAM.

Oh anddd, I voted cotton.

No Problem! And no Ribbo your wrong. Spam is Short pointless annoying messages. The messages Stephanie has posted arnt annoying or pointless so thats ok! Stephanie, If you need help with your hammies pm me because I have some! Two dwarfs.

[ Im not arguing- but it ws quite short, she could have edted her first post instead, but still i;s Ok now. :furawatchi: ]

I don't have any hamsters.

Or any kind of guinea pig, although my mum does. =]

Thanks 4 Voting! :furawatchi: and you guys i know you dont want to argue but could ya drop it or then this WILL be spam! (pointless and annoying!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[ Im not arguing- but it ws quite short, she could have edted her first post instead, but still i;s Ok now. :D ]
I don't have any hamsters.

Or any kind of guinea pig, although my mum does. =]
Yeah agree :furawatchi:

I like the name cupcake too! I prefer cotton though. :furawatchi:

[Now that WAS spam lol ]

Well, which name do you like SA?

Its more or less between cotton and cupcake! =]

Err, I don't like any of those names. :/

I think you should name it Cookie.

[Oh, and as for your argument about spam, Stephanie, that is spam. Just posting a question mark is short and pointless. And telling people to please vote as one of your posts is just bumping up your own topic so it stays on the first page]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back