name of skull

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Does the skull have a name? What kind of "-tchi" is it? You know, the skull that appears when your tama is sick or near dying.

I don't think it has a name... It just shows that your tam is sick, like a symbol of sorts.

Yes, I agree with TinyTamaEgg, the skull, (which appears if a tama is sick) is rather a symbol, to show you your tama is ill, (as a skull often references illness) so if you should encounter the skull, feed the Tama medicine FAST!!!! ;)

It isn't a tama at all, nor a living thing. It is just an emotion sign, your tama is ill. Give it medicine to cure it.
Well Obaketchi isn't a living thing at all either. I know it means ghost. Is it a tama? I know you can't do anything with it.

Well Obaketchi isn't a living thing at all either. I know it means ghost. Is it a tama? I know you can't do anything with it.
Obaketchi is a Tamagotchi character, as well as a living thing. He was on Angelgotch as the egg and Obaketchi 2. He shows as the dead form of the Japanese Tamagotchis. Here's the Wikia link: https://tamagotchi.wi.../wiki/Obaketchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back