Name the top 5 things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once when I was five years old, I had this birthday party. First, we went to McDonalds for lunch after school was over. This huge storm hit us. My friend, Jesse, said that it was like a Tornado Drill. We were all scared and stuff XD We had to go home, so we ran as fast as we could to the car. We drove home, and then wa-lah! No power >.<

1. I cried (when I was 5) when I got the new Hey You Pikachu

2. I cried (when I was 7) at a friends party when I had to go home and didn't get time to finish my cake

3. For my 9th birthday I had it at this big place with dinning room tables so I organized everyone into a seating plan even one table for "specail guests". Also I had some friends be body guards, door openers, and stupid little things like that.

4. 5th b-day we played duck duck goose outside and my BFF and I kept only picking eachother.

5. 3rd birthday I stuck my head in the cake because I seen someone do it on TV.

1. Asked the actor on the film we were watching to marry me. [[ Rollo Weeks from The Thief Lord ;) ]]

2. Slipped down the hill on my but and then I jumped off the wall and landed on my knees.

3. Did Harry Potter impersonations.

4. Made a story with my friend called 'How Fruit and Veg came to be'

5. Ran along the pavement bare foot and in a short sleeved shirt in the rain.

This was all at my friend's party yesterday. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
2 or 3 months ago at my friend's party we were at Sizzler. Bec and Hannah came up with a "good" idea. They went around the resturant gathering things and putting it in a cup. They added curry, soda water, jelly, chips, fruit, lollies, spaghetti bolognaise, heaps of other foods and a whole heap of different soft drinks. Then it was stirred up and everyone at the party was dared to drink it. I took a big guzzle of it, BIG mistake. It tasted horrible and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for days.

I don't think this really counts as funny, but on my brother's 6th birthday his guinea pig died, it was raining, it was dark, and he was late for his birthday party because we had to bury him.

1. When I was 7, I built a pyramid with food. xDD I only ate a little, as well.

2. When I was 6, me and my friend went to play in the toddlers area. When the woman came, we were like "We ARE toddlers, so go away!" Then I stuck my tounge out at her.

3. I'm too embarrassed to admit one I did this year.

4. When I was... 10... I had too much coke. So me and my friends had a disco on top of the tables.

5. When I was 6, I stepped in cat pee. x.x

hahaha last night at a school party (my school has awsome parties) i did alot of weird stuff

1.when people were eating out of know were i started singing "umbrela" and some other songs

2.i stared dancing with randome girls and it was awsome

3.i riped my under wear while dancing to "pop lock and drop" xD

4.i was in a "one on one" dance competion

5.i was spinning around on the floor you know to the music

i cant wait for the next one XD

Ninth birthday: Party at Club Libby Lu. (Bad idea. Took me weeks to get all the "fairy dust" out of my hair!)

Tenth: Had a bunch of friends over, drank too much Fanta, bounced off walls all night.

Eleventh: Same as above, plus wrapping-paper hats/clothing. I have photos too. We tried to play my piano with our feet as well.

Twelfth: I only had two friends over, because it was the year I switched schools and didn't have many friends.

Thirteenth: Spent half the night in our garden shed with three friends and a lot of candy, blankets, and scented candles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back