Name your friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umino

Reaction score
Name your Tama Talk friends here! :rolleyes:

Please dont be mean to anybody, we each have individual opinions.

Just follow TT rules and you'll be fine.

So, my friends are:

Rayy- LOL, so random. 833

Lovely.Swan.23- Great friend, funny, and also likes spanish!

~*.:Elmo:.*~ - My good friend, shes nice to me, allways

~Mr.canvas~- Cool, goodd site owner, thing.

Tankoo. 8DD

Wine_Deer - she joined one of my forums and she was always active on it with me, so we would be chatting for hours. She is just a generally nice person. She congratulated me for getting into a cricket team earlier this year, even though she had never heard about cricket before. She is one of the nicest people I've met on TT.

Ok, here are my friends:

**UrItChI**

*Summer*

*tamacoolie*

Alimania

Caterpie

crazyy*tama

Doglover10

fun2

LATIAS

Locky458

lovelyswan23 (Shes so awesome XD)

MissBehave

pretty maikko shiny tama

Rey Mysterio (He was! With lovelyswan23)

Tamagirl_Desy

tamatalker101

Umino

`Peanut.x.

Sorry if the list was a little long...

OMG! Edit: Leap for tama! <and>

~*Starfire*~, FurawatchiGirl, and MonkeyBoots55, TamaPATCHI, and Acid~Rain

Thats about 24 friends :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot *Summer*, and on my old account there was mametchi 4eva (still my friend though), and a guy called tamatrainerkid or somethng like that (I am nearly sure that's not his username, but it has been 6 months since I've talked to him!)

Oh noez....I have a terrible time listing my friends. x.x I always forget peoplez, even if I care about them. Well here goes nothing!

Storms- She is my best friend on TT! She's always there and is the twin God forgot to give me. We both have bad memories (lol), and we love the same stuff. I'd be lost with out her. Love you Storms!

Broken~Wings- Bailey is so cool! She's super friendly, and one of my best friends. ^^ I love her, and I hope we'll always be friends.

Derek95 -He doesn't come on TT alot, but we still talk on MSN. He is a great friend, and always brightens up my day.

TamaGirliey -A cool friend, but we've drifted apart in time. ;) We used to be best friends, plotting evilness and such...we sort of lost contact, but I still love her!

Lovely Swan.23 -She's a super cool friend, and I love her Lily avvies! xD Lol.

nyatchi_chan -Long gone from TT but I'm still her friend. I miss you!

Rey Mysterio -Me and her have alot in commen....she's a good friend, and since we share many of the same feelings it's easy to talk to her.

Alimania -She's taught me so many things, and has givien me confidence! I don't talk to her that much anymore, but it doesn' change a thing.

Dachdach95 -My first friend on TT. :D I wish he still came on Tamatalk....but he doesn't. I miss you Dachdach!

Furwatchi Girl -She rocks! :p We're great friends and I can rely on her, totally.

If I've forgotten you, I'll add you or post again. I suck at lists, like I said. :p

I talk to way to many people here. Sadly I haven't gotten back to anyone because my inbox has a bijillion messages in it right now. Sorry guys! xP

I only have one. Tamagirl_desy. she is my best and only friend. I have said that i only have one friend and people were like "ohh i will be youur friend" and send me one pm and then never respond to me again. O well, i guess people just don't like to talk to me. YOu rock TGD!!

~Reanna

I only have one. Tamagirl_desy. she is my best and only friend. I have said that i only have one friend and people were like "ohh i will be youur friend" and send me one pm and then never respond to me again. O well, i guess people just don't like to talk to me. YOu rock TGD!!
~Reanna
I said hi a couple of days ago and you never responded :p

And don't worry about it. They're probably busy :D

I normally mainly talk to my friends in real life that get on. They would be..

Muffin~~Tama -- We've been best friends since third grade.. She's awesome..

SCARRED -- I went to school with him too. (Me, him, and Muffin~~Tama are all friends.)

Online friends..

Dark.Fire -- I guess we get along pretty well because she's really funny and we have a great deal in common.

Whittigerx4494 -- I've known her on here for a while now. She's awesome (even though I haven't seen her in a while.)

These get closed after people start crying about not being on such lists. Ah, well..

My friends on this site know who they are. At least I hope so..

I don't know if they know who this is but I know TamaPATCHI from TamaParty and ~i like cake~ from Tamagotchi Ninja. TP it's RG and ~ilc~ it's Izzichi!

My Friends on TamaTalk are:::

Neji_girl_0929

Sakura3200

Mimichi7

I love Mametchi !!!

babygotchi

tamatalker101

kalkool

Sasuke Uchiha

Black~Heart

TamaTae

BrambleClaw

Meowbark

LATIAS

Tamakiddy!!

Angelwink1

Cuteagotchi

Night_Angel

queenicefire

Lyricial-Musicbox

Rey Mysterio

FullMetalHeart

Kayamie1224

Kisses4Lovexo

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

~*.:Elmo:.*~

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

I Appologize If i Forgot Anyone. ;)

Ahem! Listen up peoples, if I forget you, don't throw a fit.

TamaGirl_Desy~ She flippin' rocks no matter what you all say, and we will always be friends! Shes one of the nicest girls you'll ever see, and don't you forget it! Shes got advice and she knows what shes talking about! And we both like apples.. xD

Stroms~hah! She rocks to! You'll never forget her, I know I never will! Shes one of the NICEST girls I've ever met online, and shes got some good words on certain topics.

Nanja (Not gonna type out the whole name, but you know who she is!)- Shes super friendly, never mean, and she'll be anyones friend. I haven't talked to her in a while now, though..

And many more. ;)

Broken~Wings

Umino: Funny we are exatly the same personality wise

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*: REALLY COOL AND VERY NICE

Acid~Rain: friendly and kind

sorry if your not on my list. you should pm me ;)

RachelGotchi [too cool for shoes. i love her to death :D ]

Rey Mysterio [super awesome. she's one to get me talkin' :D ]

Nummy [way awesome. we get along superly]

Chocosilver [super duper. she's really cool]

Sweet Kandi [really awesome. get to know her rly :0]

Tweetygirl1026 [yay. i stalk her lolnotreally <3]

Tamalight [way cool. we hardly talk, but still]

Meowbark [really cool. you can't stop teh funk man xD]

Tamagirl_Desy [really sweet. auw tgd i still love you too XD]

Gejitchi [we never talk but by what i know he's cool]

AcidWave [again, we never talk, by what i know he's cool]

Locky458 [super funny. fun to talk to :) ]