Nano...... does anyone have them - do .....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a nanobaby i just bought four weeks ago from target, its the squarish kind and its gold colored.....that was before I tracked down some tamagotchi connections,etc and now its sitting upstairs, lol.....if anyone wants it i can give it to them, im a tama addict! I have the old kind stashed somewhere, its clear green and its a nano puppy (the oval shaped old kind).....
I'd be interested in a trade.

yeah i got anew nano kitty, my old ones wont work anymore, i got this one from toys r us in times square on hol. they are a slightly different shap to the old ones but pretty much still the same except the icons come up in a random order.

i have a talking nano baby if u want me to sell that to you but i do live in toronto ontario in canada so i dont know if u want to buy it off of me :)

*~*~*GOD NEWS~*~*

Yes, i got one of ebay!!!!! soz i have a nano puppy!!! yay!! thnkx to every1 in this convo for ya parisipation (if you wont to know more aout them, PM me or post questions here!)

I have the new Nano exept its still reacts like the old ones tho :D nothing really speacial really

by the i have a nano baby (orange and blue buttons) oh yeah im Really good with them too ;) pm me for question you might have also... I owned Nano-kitty-doggie-and baby * giga Pets-kitty-mermaid-alien-doggie * Talikng Nano-baby-kitty-doggie but never a Tamagotchi B) now that i foannaly have one Im Happy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol! but what i think u should do is go on www.ebay.com and type Original Tamagotchi (or something like that) and get one of the originals, if ur not shore what they look like, just PM me with the pic and ill tell u if its right.....! Either get a P1 or P2 to start of with.

But yeah, the new nano puppys dont do anything new. But they are SOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back