NaNoWriMo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just started my short story. It's called " Blood Red Garden". I've written about 1,300 words so far.

Day two was a disaster for me! My goal was 1500 words and I only hit 800... Today, though, I made up for it. I got 1634 words in, just above my goal. I find this a much better accomplishment than yesterday's work.

How is everyone else doing? Any problems with their stories?

Is the NaNoWriMo like something where a group of people write novels and one of them gets awarded ?

XD ! if not, correct me.

I fail. I've never heard of it before.

NaNoWriMo is when, during Novemeber, you write a 50,000 word novel. If you win, you just get the pride of winning and boasting.

But there's little groups for it, like this one, where you can talk about your progress. A "Post your Progress" thing. ♥

Ohh ! Okay ! (:)

You could never pay me enough money to write a novel that long for free ! XD

Last year. I failed, I got around 30,000 words instead of 50,000. But it was fun! And I have all of November to do it, so I can slack off for a day and not really pay the price. If you have a plan with it you can do it with a break or so.

So this year I'm already at 8,457 words. How is everyone else doing? I can't be the only one doing this, why else is there a topic with three pages for NaNoWriMo already?

i joined the young one and my word goal is 1200 cos im absoloutly terrible at writing ill prob raise though very likely actually im only on 178 words

i joined the young one and my word goal is 1200 cos im absoloutly terrible at writing ill prob raise though very likely actually im only on 178 words
You should have confidence in your writing. if you think your writing sucks, get some confidence. If you're jsut doing to do it, then it's never full and nice. Put your heart into it and it'll be much nicer and really from your heart. If you just do a half-arsed job, it won't be as good as you expected so you'll think your work suchs because you didn't do anything to your full potentional.

well i just finished my first chapter the novel is called The World of Power about a world were everyone has a power and there is a huge floating island where people are educated in developing mind soul strength agility magic and intelligence and my character (me ^.^) is of a tribe were they are only able to grace the land every 500 years because if they tried earlier it would be suicide because of monsters im already going back and adding more i now raised my goal to 10,000 (to you it may be small but to me its mount everest XD) i now have more confidence after writing the first chapter

EDIT: im at 758 words (excluding title and chapter name)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back