Naruto Dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of 'Naruto', so I'm going to say... uhh...

...hm... this is hard...

No.

I never heard of 'Naruto', so I'm going to say... uhh......hm... this is hard...

No.
o_O u hav neva heard of naruto o_O wat planet do u come from gezz look at my avatar naruto is the orange one sasuke is the blue sakura is the pink and kakashi is the other one and read my siggy

o_O u hav neva heard of naruto o_O wat planet do u come from gezz
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by not knowing about a particular TV show.

I had a Very strange naruto dream Last week.

There was Me, Gaara, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto,Kankuro,Hinata,Orochimaru,A Penguin (from March of the Penguins) and that Frog that Naruto Summons (forgot the name, so i'll just say Froggy XD) it went something like this

Me:*looks around* zomg! its GAARA! *i ran around like a pshycotic fangirl*

Gaara:O_O....er...you die?

Naruto:...*drunk* Ya know what sasoookey? (thats how naruto said sasukes name in my dream) You..., You SUCK! *starts laughing uncontrollably*...but thats okay buddy. Not everyone has spikey blonde hair and is powerful like me.

Sasuke:...Welll.....YOUR MOM!

Gaara: feh, im sleepy. *zzz Zzzz*

Hinata:Gaara Sleepy? YAY. *kicks gaara* Tee Hee. Im A hyper Shy Fishy!

Naruto:*still Drunk*...Hinata-kun, Go away, you're blocking my moooonlight. i need a tan

Sakura:Yay! Penguins! Can youuuu teeeaaach mee to daaannncee?

Penguin:*in penguin language* wth?

Froggy:..LIvin La Vida Loca,

Orochimaru and the rest were sleeping. so they never said anything*

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by not knowing about a particular TV show.
^-^ oh u didn't hurt my feelings i am just a mixture of hyperness,fangirl-ness, and obsession with naruto oh well ^-^

I had a dream that akamaru had gone missing and Me, Kiba, Hinata,Naruto, and Garra came and we were looking all day. Oh, and Gaara was happy and smiling and being perky! Pukkun came to and he was wearing a ballarina tutu

( 0.o) My name was Kiki. We finally found akamaru and he was in Following us all along.

I have a LOT more "normal" dreams like that, and if you want to here more just PM me.

I had a dream that akamaru had gone missing and Me, Kiba, Hinata,Naruto, and Garra came and we were looking all day. Oh, and Gaara was happy and smiling and being perky! Pukkun came to and he was wearing a ballarina tutu( 0.o) My name was Kiki. We finally found akamaru and he was in Following us all along.

I have a LOT more "normal" dreams like that, and if you want to here more just PM me.
Why don't you just post the other dreams here?

it would save you a lot of time.

oh!! i have SO had a naruto dream!!!! k, it goes as so...

I DATED SHI-CHAN AND SASU-CHAN WAS HITTING ON ME!!!!

the first part RULED but, in my opinion, SASU-CHAN CAN JUST GO KILL HIMSELF!!!111!!!!1!!!111!!!!!!!111!1!11!!! BAKI, TEMI-CHAN, PINKY, INO-PIG, KONOHAMARU, MOEGI, AND UDON CAN JUST GO JOIN HIM!1111!!11!!!!1!!!!!1!!!

^_^yay!! i feel happy now!!! baki and the others are now in the desert round suna (the sand village) baking under the hot sun

animerox

I had one once.

In which I got the entire Naruto crew in one area and shot them all to death with a gatling gun. 200 rounds per second, 40 seconds worth of ammo. Hehe, there was enough blood to fill the grand canyon.

If you can't guess, I have a MAJOR hate for Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back