naruto fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was done on MS paint right (sorry if i'm wrong, it just looks like it though :D )

Its pretty good, You were trying a sort of Chibi style look right?

That was done on MS paint right (sorry if i'm wrong, it just looks like it though :mimitchi: )
Its pretty good, You were trying a sort of Chibi style look right?
Ya it was done on paint

what does chibi mean :D

Ya it was done on paint
what does chibi mean :D
Chibi, well i'm not sure what it means. (well, i know what it means, but i dont know how to describe it)...Well, i think the style you drew is Chibi. I dunno, ~_~''

No, that's what "chibi" means. I do not think you are chibi. Does the size of your head match the size of your entire body? Then, you are not chibi.

No, that's what "chibi" means. I do not think you are chibi. Does the size of your head match the size of your entire body? Then, you are not chibi.
i dont think so :D

Chibi means mini in Japanese.
I think your drawing is pretty good.
Have you ever read a how to manga book? I sure have. Many, many books. And chibi people are called "super deformed."

:]] some people like my drawling! (i spent like 2 min on it)

I like your Gaara pic ^^ Its cute, and Gaara is one of my favorite characters next to Itachi! Sand Funeral is his Main attack on my Clash of Ninja 2 Game, and it's awesome! The Micheal Jackson one made me laugh, I can imagine Gaara doing to to M.J if he even tried to talk to him o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back