naruto fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear if this show gets taken off the air i will forever despise whoever took it off.
Well, with the Shippuuden episodes just beginning, and the manga still going strong, I think it'll be around for some time yet...

My fav characters in Naruto r

sakura-san

sasuke-kun

temari-san

hinata-sama

I seriously have to thank the creator of the naruto characters for making them soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! :)

P.S. I AM NOT A GUY!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the new show Naruto Hurricane Cronicles!!! It's awsome!!! (It's creepy that sakura can split the ground in half though. o_O )
Yup. Sakura-san has improved a lot after her training with tsunade.

I like the new show Naruto Hurricane Cronicles!!! It's awsome!!! (It's creepy that sakura can split the ground in half though. o_O )
I know! I like the Shippuuden Episodes too. I'm glad Sakura got stronger though.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Sasuke's brother Itachi is kinda cute for some reason.

I know! I like the Shippuuden Episodes too. I'm glad Sakura got stronger though.
~ Xo.CeCe.oX
Yeppers. I love the Shippuden Episodes! I only watched one though. Gaara Looks different! (looks cuter lol)

Oh yeah
WANRING: CREEPY SPOILER

Gaara & Temari are brother & sister
That's not a spoiler... That's one of the first things we find out about them...

ya go saasuke don't tun evile
How far have you watched it? Have you been watching the Shippuuden episodes? Sasuke is horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back