Naruto shippuuden

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i have seen episodes.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• all of them and they are great

• all of them and they suck

• other

• i don't like naruto shippuuden

• i don't like anime

• Total voters

diva99

Reaction score
i hav seen up to 12 and i am watching 13 now i have been watching them on youtube but youtube has taken them all of so u have to be quick to watch them! plez reply to say ur answer!

I've only seen 2 'O'

Naruto is cute, Sasuke is ugly. Bad Sasuke! Bad Sasuke for joining Orochimaru xDD

I've only seen 2 'O'
Naruto is cute, Sasuke is ugly. Bad Sasuke! Bad Sasuke for joining Orochimaru xDD
Someone who agrees with me! Sasuke should atleast close his shirt or whatever it is. But.....Naruto is mine and you can't have him. :blink: I want to see 14 right now but I can't find one with subtitles cause I can't speak Japanese.

i just watched 14 with subs it is so cool but i wish they would get over Gai's fight!

i will post episode 14 4 people who wanna watch it :mimitchi:

naruto shippuuden episode 14 w/ english subs part 1

naruto shippuuden episode 14 w/ english subs part 2

naruto shippuuden episode 14 w/ english subs part 3

i lov the credits song "shooting star" oh man its so sweet

if there is a episode u havent yet seen tell me which one it is and i promise i wil definetly find it 4 u and either pm to u or post it here

Yes, I've watched all of the Naruto episodes, and I really like them!

What I don't like is the Naruto Shippuuden drawings and animations. They're getting worst. I only like the drawing sand the animation in the first Shippuuden episode when Naruto finds Sasuke.

I am on the thirteenth one right now! I'm kinda stuck though. My stupid computer won't let me watch the last 1/3 of the thirteenth episode so i'm stuck inthe mud with so much suspense it's killing me!!! If you don't mind, could anyone please tell me what happens! If you are too afraid of beang a spiolder then you can PM it to me! :D :p :p

Someone who agrees with me! Sasuke should atleast close his shirt or whatever it is. But.....Naruto is mine and you can't have him. :D I want to see 14 right now but I can't find one with subtitles cause I can't speak Japanese.
Naruto is mine. Sasuke was always oogly.

I've seen all epi's! They are great! *-*

Y'all need to catch them on Thursdays afterschool or whatev, on YouTube, they usually delete them on Friday morning. :lol:

~ CeCe

I finished the 17 yesterday...

You can watch them on shippuuden.

Just search "shippuuden 1 part"

You should find some things on the the first shippuuden. Pick a person's that has an easy to remember username and has a clear picture.

It should be in about 6 parts, because it would normally be in 3 parts, but there is a special that makes it to where you watch 1 and 2.

If You've already seen thoughs, than look up a different number.

Latest posts

Back