Nat's tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-tama-nat

Reaction score
Hi guys!

My name is Tama-tama-nat, but you can call me Nat for short.

Actually that's part of my name. Well, anyways, I bet you wanna know more about my [SIZE=14pt]MUSIC STARtama, so..............dundundun DUN!!![/SIZE]

-------------------------------------------------

Name:November[named after NovemberTama, the one who inspired me to write =)]

Type:Hitodetchi :hitodetchi:

Instrument:Harp

Fav music:pop music

Toy:Teddy Bear

School:preschool

Weight:11lbs

Hunger:Full

Happiness:Full

Stress:0

Tone:46

Rhythm:19

Original:35

Gen:1st gen

Money:2520g

User name:Natal

Well ok that's all. Phew thats alot!

By the way my tama will write in red.

-Tama-tama-nat :nyatchi:

Hi again,

I'm back from dinner with November. 7 views! At least that's a start. C'mon people, read!

I'm not really a tamatalk expert, but if you're a newbie and have basic questions, you can

PM me with your questions.

Newbie just had her dinner of baby food. I'm planning to save up money to buy more food in the future so I wont become broke. =) November is lazily[well, not really] bouncing around on the screen. When I press the C button she jumps up and down happily. She-

November:Wants to talk now! Hi tama talkers, um my name is November and I am a little toddler. Mummy says I am very cute and I am very healthy. Goobye tamatalkers!

Isnt she adorable? She IS very cute and healthy.

~Tama-tama-nat :hitodetchi:

Ps Sorry, I couldnt make my computer make November's speech red. Nor the rest cos I forgot to click close all tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I am restarting this log. I am going to write in purpleand my tamas will write in blue. Ok? Let's start!

Hi! My current tamagotchi is a v4.5 and it is an adult, her name is April aged only 3 years... :hitodetchi: cos i paused her for a loong time she wants to talk-

April:Yeah, you got that right! Hi, I'm April and I got a job today as a nurse! My mum Nat is gonna read the manual to see how to play the minigame because she forgot how...oh well. See ya!

Ok, that's all for today, and in case you dont know, I can't write that often cos my mother doesn't allow me to play every day. Anyway Bye!

Latest posts

Back